Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure (Switch) - $9.95 (currently) at Amazon

Josef

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Edit:  Price is down to $9.95.

The price on this has been dropping pretty slowly over the last month so it may be bottoming out soon:

Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure (Switch)  - $11.48

https://www.amazon.com/Reel-Fishing-Road-Adventure-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07TTCTT9Z/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3RBEWOWILT1JA&keywords=reel+fishing+road+trip+adventure&qid=1582092202&s=videogames&sprefix=reel+fishing%2Caps%2C181&sr=1-1

If you are interested in the PS4 version it was recently converted from NEW to USED at Gamestop and is being sold for $9.99 (eligible for the 4/$20).

Last edited by a moderator:
While we're here I can't say enough good stuff about fishing star world tour. It's easy but it's fun. Still a little pricey but I got my money worth playing it.

I played this one for a few hours. It's OK and plays alright. I like the little RPG parts with the cooking and leveling up you equipment and such. Mainly a decent game. I'm not much for fishing games though, but it's pretty fun.

While we're here I can't say enough good stuff about fishing star world tour. It's easy but it's fun. Still a little pricey but I got my money worth playing it.
Yeah, I've been meaning to pick up that one too. Looks like its sold out for shipping at BB at the moment, so I will either wait for a restock (with GCU) or pick it up when someone else drops it to $20.

Yeah, I've been meaning to pick up that one too. Looks like its sold out for shipping at BB at the moment, so I will either wait for a restock (with GCU) or pick it up when someone else drops it to $20.
I think it had a small run so FOMO got me and I bought at retail. Good luck!

My kids loved Fishing Resort for the Wii. Do any of the Switch's fishing games have that vibe?
You might want to look into the game Go Vacation. It's a remake of a Wii game but there is a fishing activity as well as a ton of other things to do. It has a beach/exploration/relaxation vibe.

As previously mentioned, Fishing Star World Tour is excellent. The gameplay has a more arcade-like setup, and you can catch a whopping 182 different fish.

I'm currently playing through Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure and it's very average. The RPG elements are fun, but there is a LOT of reading and I don't think there are too many different fish to catch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also the somewhat lame this girl is just here to cook and this guy to clean up the beach and make equipment haha. It was a little slow and I did fall asleep playing it once. It's decent, but not great.

bread's done
Back