$9.99 - Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Dark Zone Definitive Collector’s Edition Bundle

Troblin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I posted this in the collectors edition thread, I guess not many people check there though. Got one even though I don’t need more ‘stuff’, it’s just too damn inexpensive not to.

Bought it for the CD soundtrack, will probaly discard the rest. 

Kind of annoying how Ubisoft keeps gimping the physical versions of their soundtracks though.  This one has about 2/3 of the songs from the full digital album.  Same with a lot of their recent games like Far Cry 5, AC Origins, etc. that have "selected tracks" that represent a fraction of the digital version.  You'd think the kind of people that buy collector's editions would want things that are complete and not just a sampler platter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to grab it for $10

The steelbook and stature are pretty much all I want. Map I'll never open and the artbook will get a thumb through once. Got the game digital for Xbox, and PC both (PC version came with my video card)

Pretty good unboxing for the dark zone edition, close ups of the statue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzH7FjN1ck

great deal, thanks OP
o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is CE contents only with no game yet does this come with a code for the ultimate content and season pass? Ubisoft’s website lists just the CE content with no game as having the DLC.

bread's done
Back