$5 off $50 Gamestop Giftcards at Cumberland Farms

$5 off $50 Gamestop Giftcarts at Cumberland Farms

But as usual, my store doesn't know how to ring up the deal.
Never heard of Cumberland farms before, but you should tell them it's 10% off, or $45 for the card. If the register isn't taking it off automatically, that's usually the easiest way to get them to take it off manually. By doing the math for them before hand.

Never heard of Cumberland farms before, but you should tell them it's 10% off, or $45 for the card. If the register isn't taking it off automatically, that's usually the easiest way to get them to take it off manually. By doing the math for them before hand.
Cumberland Farms is a chain of gas stations in New England, and honestly have the best pre-packaged ice coffee.

Tried, even got the shift and store manager.
They couldn't figure it out and they can't just discount it, so they told me to come back at 2:30 today...
Heading there now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back, they don't know how to ring it in and the manager says they cannot take off $5 without justification.

So I pointed out the sale flier displayed in the store, and she ignored it.

She thinks there is a discount code which came with the cards and she can't find....

Great service, going to the other store down the road....

bread's done
Back