Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the WHITE WITCH for Switch $25 BEST BUY

Great game. One of the best RPGs I played last gen (only topped by Mass Effect). One of my few platinums. Will platinum again when I can get it for sub $20. Highly recommend if you haven’t played it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same price back during BF. Passed then, may not pass this time... So tempted, but backlog is horrible.
I might be mistaken, but the $25 BF price might have been only for the PS4 version; I don't remember seeing the Switch version included.

I also picked up the Switch version for $25 on BF.  Kind of want to pick up the PS4 version now too, since it is probably the best overall version from a performance standpoint.

I also picked up the Switch version for $25 on BF. Kind of want to pick up the PS4 version now too, since it is probably the best overall version from a performance standpoint.
Haha you sound like me but that’s a slippery slope so be careful. I started off just trying Doom on Switch and having fun with it to also owning Doom, Skyrim, Diablo 3, Metro Redux, and Dragons Dogma because I like the portability.

I guess I’m saying it can be a little money sink if you find games you really like and want the best of portability and also getting best performance for the home console lol.

I don't mind adding this to the backlog with GCU - can't count on it dropping any longer anytime soon and my GCU will likely end before that happens.

Really tempted to pick this up for $25. If I can get Gamestop to price match so I can use the credit I have then I probably will pick this up, always wanted to play it and never have gotten around to it. I also have the sequel in my backlog, just gotta figure out if I want the PS4 version or the Switch. Leaning towards PS4 since I have the sequel and that is the better version, but portability with Switch is so appealing. At the end of the day though this will just end up in the ever growing backlog. 

Really tempted to pick this up for $25. If I can get Gamestop to price match so I can use the credit I have then I probably will pick this up, always wanted to play it and never have gotten around to it. I also have the sequel in my backlog, just gotta figure out if I want the PS4 version or the Switch. Leaning towards PS4 since I have the sequel and that is the better version, but portability with Switch is so appealing. At the end of the day though this will just end up in the ever growing backlog.

Unless you have no other option get the switch. But I would never buy a cross platform game on switch over ps4.

Its 25 on amazon now and I've seen it for less for the remastered ps4 version.

For a lot of people, portability beats graphics.
I waited for DQXI on switch over the PS4 version.
Same, waited for DQXI on switch.

It's not just portability that beats graphics for me, it's just overall functionality. I can dock and enjoy it on the tv or undock and enjoy a game anywhere. Often that's with my wife in the room watching tv while I'm playing a game. It's that versatility that makes the system fit into my lifestyle so much better than any other system right now. Plus resell value is better on switch games than PS4. Not a huge factor and I'm not intending to sell a game I buy, but nice insurance if I decide I don't want to keep something.

Of course I don't have a 4K tv with hdr and other stuff. At 1080p the the graphical differences are minor enough I don't really notice them. Oh and it's nice not having to install a game to play it.

Great game, i like it
o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back