Fallout 76, Infamous SS 9.99 used@Gamestop

inFamous SS is a fantastic game that should get more recognition. For $10, it's well worth getting.

If you enjoyed Spider Man (2018), you'll enjoy inFamous.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRlfbYigKlw[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
The infamous games are highly underrated! Second Son was an amazing early PS4 game and I can't wait to see what Sucker Punch has been able to wring out of the PS4 with Ghost of Tsushima! I don't think that studio gets enough love either. everything they've put out has been fantastic, not a single blemish in their portfolio.

I could not beat the nerdy guy boss fight in Infamous SS. Anyone else have a hard time?

Love the entire inFamous franchise, I just wish it had gotten more recognition.  Highly recommend, even the standalone DLCs for 2 and SS.

Fallout 76, though, I was very disappointed with.

my fav games
o.png

YMMV but after seeing this deal. I decided to swap out one of the 4/20 games I bought earlier last wk. I decided I wanted Infamous instead of Madden 19.

I took all 4 games just in cause they gave any bs lol. After looking at the receipt it showed an even exchange $5 swap out for another $5 title.

inFamous SS is a fantastic game that should get more recognition. For $10, it's well worth getting.

If you enjoyed Spider Man (2018), you'll enjoy inFamous.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRlfbYigKlw[/youtube]
Honestly it is a really solid game, the dlc was great also

I played it on release and I remember gawking a bit at how good it looked and played and all. Pretty fun for sure. It's a little shallow on the characters and story telling, but easily is super fun regardless. Well worth buying and playing.

Really just coming here to echo all of the positive comments on Infamous SS. An early PS4 gem that was insanely fun and gorgeous to look at. Might have to revisit it to see how well it holds up.

Really wish they would remake/remaster the first 2 infamous games for PS4 too. Those were both great and so is ss! One of the only PS4 games I liked enough to plat.

I thought second son was the weakest in the franchise but still a good game. The first two on PS3 are some of the best games on the system IMO.

bread's done
Back