Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 dennisb407   Brickseek DN Banned   6245 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2020 - 01:52 PM

GameFly has the PS4 version for $15 if ya don’t mind used:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any idea what Xbox is going for?

#4 bob330i   just lookin' CAGiversary!   3575 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2020 - 02:53 PM

is there any mumurings of a complete version with all DLCs?  I might wait for that one if there is any possibility of it.

#5 Link2999   Demon Lord CAGiversary!   2042 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 March 2020 - 04:16 PM

is there any mumurings of a complete version with all DLCs?  I might wait for that one if there is any possibility of it.

A lot of Amazon sellers are selling the Super Deluxe Edition that includes the Season Pass for around $36.50 - https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B07Q6H83VY/ , if you didn't want to wait or pay $50 for the Season Pass separately. I actually just bought mine this way, was really leaning on the Best Buy standard since I still have GCU until the 21st. 

#6 simone01  

simone01

Posted 14 March 2020 - 06:43 PM

A lot of Amazon sellers are selling the Super Deluxe Edition that includes the Season Pass for around $36.50 - https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B07Q6H83VY/ , if you didn't want to wait or pay $50 for the Season Pass separately. I actually just bought mine this way, was really leaning on the Best Buy standard since I still have GCU until the 21st. 

thanks for sharing infoo.png

#7 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1963 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 14 March 2020 - 09:29 PM

World: avoid social contact
Best Buy: check out these deals of the day! Come on in bitches!

#8 flix1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1641 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2020 - 04:55 PM

A lot of Amazon sellers are selling the Super Deluxe Edition that includes the Season Pass for around $36.50 - https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B07Q6H83VY/ , if you didn't want to wait or pay $50 for the Season Pass separately. I actually just bought mine this way, was really leaning on the Best Buy standard since I still have GCU until the 21st.

Thanks. Cancelled my Best Buy order and ordered the Super Deluxe edition.

#9 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   2326 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:12 PM

Best buy ain't letting this scrub virus stop us. Making America great

#10 Tyrok   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2567 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:16 PM

This game needs to go down to $15 soon. My store is still sitting on 30+ copies for PS4 from Black Friday because it's not selling even with deals like this.

#11 marineal   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1564 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

marineal

Posted 15 March 2020 - 07:12 PM

This game needs to go down to $15 soon. My store is still sitting on 30+ copies for PS4 from Black Friday because it's not selling even with deals like this.

That is exactly why i passed on $20. I know 2K floods retailers with a ton of copies. And their games always end up $15-$10 eventually. 

#12 JaytheGamefan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4324 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

JaytheGamefan

Posted 16 March 2020 - 05:13 AM

I work at Best Buy and I'm astounding by not only traffing not dying down - but people still just crowding people at registers. It's like THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE DOING THAT - use some common sense.

#13 ravens52bears54   Thin Blue Line CAGiversary!   1534 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

ravens52bears54

Posted 16 March 2020 - 07:16 AM

I work at Best Buy and I'm astounding by not only traffing not dying down - but people still just crowding people at registers. It's like THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE DOING THAT - use some common sense.

The 'common sense' is that this virus is the most overblown thing in the history of society. H1N1 was by far a bigger deal and no one seemed to give two fucks.

#14 kemosahbe  

Posted 16 March 2020 - 04:20 PM

The 'common sense' is that this virus is the most overblown thing in the history of society. H1N1 was by far a bigger deal and no one seemed to give two fucks.

ok

#15 adam81  

Posted 16 March 2020 - 05:14 PM

Yeah it's like people forget that Swine flu infected over 60m Americans but there wasn't the hysteria we have now. In 2009 social media wasn't as present.

#16 RiPPn  

Posted 16 March 2020 - 06:54 PM

Yeah it's like people forget that Swine flu infected over 60m Americans but there wasn't the hysteria we have now. In 2009 social media wasn't as present.

Social media isn't what is driving this histaria, it's this inept administration and their terrible messaging and lack of preparedness. 

Trump’s response to the coronavirus epidemic — in his own words:

Spoiler

Trump firing the Pandemic Response Team and cutting the CDC budget coupled with Fox News and conservative media downplaying the severity of this illness and then Wednesday night shit hitting the fan and here we are.  I really think if anyone else was in charge, anyone, this country would not be in the state it is currently in right now.

#17 kayne2000   All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise CAGiversary!   2326 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 March 2020 - 11:24 PM

Social media isn't what is driving this histaria, it's this inept administration and their terrible messaging and lack of preparedness. 

Trump’s response to the coronavirus epidemic — in his own words:

Spoiler

Trump firing the Pandemic Response Team and cutting the CDC budget coupled with Fox News and conservative media downplaying the severity of this illness and then Wednesday night shit hitting the fan and here we are.  I really think if anyone else was in charge, anyone, this country would not be in the state it is currently in right now.

OMG....liberals literally blaming conservatives for the virus then blaming Trump when he does do something. The dude can't win.

Trump derangement syndrome is very very real.

Trump immediately blocked trade from China from the infected area but he was called racist. Trump blocks flights from China, he's called racist. Then you chastise him for not taking it seriously. I really don't know what liberals want. They crucify Trump if even breathes. By any objective measure this virus is not a pandemic. It's literally killed less than 0.00% of the human population. It's infected less than 0.00% of the human population. Pandemic is not the word to be used right now and if that is the amount infected, then yes Trumps is right if said it's not a serious problem.

#18 RiPPn  

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:38 AM

OMG....liberals literally blaming conservatives for the virus then blaming Trump when he does do something. The dude can't win.

Trump derangement syndrome is very very real.

Trump immediately blocked trade from China from the infected area but he was called racist. Trump blocks flights from China, he's called racist. Then you chastise him for not taking it seriously. I really don't know what liberals want. They crucify Trump if even breathes. By any objective measure this virus is not a pandemic. It's literally killed less than 0.00% of the human population. It's infected less than 0.00% of the human population. Pandemic is not the word to be used right now and if that is the amount infected, then yes Trumps is right if said it's not a serious problem.

You addressed nothing I said, put words in my mouth and called me deranged all why acting like Trump did everything correct.  The only ones deranged are those who are still comparing this to the flu.  In our lifetime, flu has never locked down multiple nations in order to contain it, not like this, that's how you know you are the one  being dishonest here.  You see the Trump presser today?  Yeah, all of a sudden your guy is taking this very serious.  What changed?

See you don't get it both ways, you don't get to act like he took precautions by locking down China but then he spread FUD about how it is nothing to worry about to try and protect the stock market.  Dude deserves to be crucified.

#19 Tormod  

Posted 17 March 2020 - 01:55 AM

What does Trump have to do with Borderlands 3?

I visit CAG for game deals and discussion, not politics.