$50 Pre-Orders via Walmart.com | Doom Eternal, Cyberpink 2077 & More

I get Cyberpink whenever I show off my big ol' 10k game backlog to all the e-grills. They've never had one this big before.

Is Animal Crossing only $50 in Walmart stores, or is that also online? Because, that seems like the best deal that I can find, but considering the whole end of the world pandemic we seem to be facing, I don't really want to risk my health going into a store for the next few weeks.

Is Animal Crossing only $50 in Walmart stores, or is that also online? Because, that seems like the best deal that I can find, but considering the whole end of the world pandemic we seem to be facing, I don't really want to risk my health going into a store for the next few weeks.
I went for groceries this morning and saw the $49.98 tag. Probably in store only.

I was in the Walmart I usually shop at and it too had the $49.98 tag on the shelf.  That's where I plan to get it.  As far as risking my health to go outside of my house, there isn't a single reported case in the county I live in (yet) and only a couple handful of cases in my state.  Most people are staying home which makes it less likely of getting anything if taking proper precautions of washing hands, minimal touching, and staying clear of others.  Still, YMMV.

I preordered Doom (PS4) from Walmart and it's scheduled to be delivered today, but I haven't received any email with the preorder bonuses.  Anyone know how that's supposed to work?

Nevermind; I got an email from Walmart earlier tonight with a code to redeem on the Playstation Store.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Cyberpurple is the sequel to Cyberpink
same with you
o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back