CAGcast #627: Work From Home

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks home life, Doom Eternal, PS5 conference, and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 7 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by feals! Become a member today by going to FEALS.com/CAGCAST and get 50% off your first order with free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (Kahikko x Jespr Remix)
Outro - The Dark Knight's End: "Not a Hero"

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wombat, on your next Target run do yourself a favor and buy an Energizer Renewable charger and AA batteries. You'll save money and the environment.

We actually liked Frozen 2 better than the first. Like the songs better too. Maybe it grows on you after 50+ times.

Did Wombat buy all the Red Box pasta at Target? What's with hoarding the blue boxes?

I got to the part where Lemillion, the fallout looking kid, kicks butt in My Hero Academia. Instantly catapulted to one of my top slots.

Wow, I never expected to hear a discussion of Zhang Yimou on here! His films have such a gorgeous, distinctive look to them. The first one I saw was Ju Dou. Filmed in Technicolor and set in a dye factory, the colors just pop. I’m sure that I watched To Live, but I can’t remember a thing about it. House of the Flying Daggers is one of my favorite films, period. And I have the Shadow bluray sitting next to me but I haven’t seen it yet.

Also, a very sincere thanks for this show. I look forward to it every week and this week it was a much needed 1hr respite from the news.

Wow, I never expected to hear a discussion of Zhang Yimou on here! His films have such a gorgeous, distinctive look to them. The first one I saw was Ju Dou. Filmed in Technicolor and set in a dye factory, the colors just pop. I’m sure that I watched To Live, but I can’t remember a thing about it. House of the Flying Daggers is one of my favorite films, period. And I have the Shadow bluray sitting next to me but I haven’t seen it yet.

Also, a very sincere thanks for this show. I look forward to it every week and this week it was a much needed 1hr respite from the news.
Ju Dou and To Live are both 10 out of 10 on the depressing scale.

Airplane was rated PG because the PG-13 rating did not exist at the time. Steven Spielberg essentially authored that rating, as a compromise with the MPAA when he was editing Temple of Doom for release, since he felt it didn't warrant an R rating, and definitely couldn't exist within the normal PG.

First off, Wombat was spot on with the movie analysis! Secondly, Frozen 2's music gets a lot better after you hear it for a while (though not as good as the original).

Lastly, thought about doing more than one podcast a week during these pandemic-times? I am very grateful for the weekly podcast, but I would love to hear more random thoughts from you guys during the week. Love the show and thank you for the laughs and the cool perspective.

bread's done
Back