$378.98 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Switch Console, Game and Case via SamsClub.com (Expired)

Out of stock.

jGkKIzn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying all three of these at Target with your Red Card saves you more money. You get $15 off the Switch by itself, and this is only a savings of $5. Not really that much of a deal, honestly.

Nintendo doesn't usually restock their limited edition consoles.
Someone on reddit translated a Japanese or Chinese page or something that said that was a special edition, not limited edition and that it could be made again. I don't really remember the specifics but I wasn't putting too much stock/faith into a Google translated foreign page. A bunch of people are thinking it will get restocked but I think it'd be a first.

Buying all three of these at Target with your Red Card saves you more money. You get $15 off the Switch by itself, and this is only a savings of $5. Not really that much of a deal, honestly.
this was a good deal due to the animal crossing system. You aren't finding this system in the majority of target stores.

Mine still has a bunch. Partially because of the shutdown, and because we are a small college town. All the college students that lived here have been sent home.

What are you expecting after you open a thread marked as expired featuring an oos-everywhere LE console in high demand?

Help others try to find it? The site is called CAG after all, this isn't slickdeals. Otherwise just rename this site FRU... flippers R us.

Do you get tired regurgitating the same tired  comments? This site isn't exactly an exchange for helping people out, it's a deal site with a somewhat social atmosphere.

My 19 year-old son asks me *today* where he can get a Switch.  Seriously, dude, a few days ago maybe... Now, it seems they are sold out everywhere.  Hell, I even checked Gamestop (online).  I just want to pay retail for it - obviously not looking for a deal at this point.  And just the normal one - not even the AC one.

He's paying for it (so far he's still working his bank teller job - we shall see...).  I just need to find it for him since I'm the CAG of the family, obviously.  Sometimes in situations like this being a CAG means just not paying price gouging rates ;).

My 19 year-old son asks me *today* where he can get a Switch. Seriously, dude, a few days ago maybe... Now, it seems they are sold out everywhere. Hell, I even checked Gamestop (online). I just want to pay retail for it - obviously not looking for a deal at this point. And just the normal one - not even the AC one.

He's paying for it (so far he's still working his bank teller job - we shall see...). I just need to find it for him since I'm the CAG of the family, obviously. Sometimes in situations like this being a CAG means just not paying price gouging rates ;).
Keep checking I got one from Gamestop yesterday.

In store? We are pretty much on lockdown here so driving 20 miles RT to the nearest GS is not in the cards. I need to find it online, or at my local Fred Meyer possibly.
If you or anyone in the family is active or veteran military, the AAFEs store has gray and neon Switch systems in stock.

If you or anyone in the family is active or veteran military, the AAFEs store has gray and neon Switch systems in stock.
Hmmm... My dad, yeah. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Edit: My dad's looking into it. He's never bought there before but should qualify! Thanks again!

In store? We are pretty much on lockdown here so driving 20 miles RT to the nearest GS is not in the cards. I need to find it online, or at my local Fred Meyer possibly.

Perhaps try Best Buy if you have one near you? My state is on lock down, and all Best Buy stores have been closed. Tomorrow in Pennsylvania stores open for curbside pick up only. You may have a good shot since nothing has moved in PA stores since the shut down last week.

No online and on the app. Stores are closed here in Western NY too.

If my dad can't get one through that exchange I will definitely be checking those out - though they were definitely OOS at the Best Buys and GS around here.  They have not been closed so I'm sure they got wiped out of regular Switchs.  Closest thing I found was a Target 30 miles away that had limited availability but no store pickup option.  And most stores are not taking calls for stock questions because people probably ask about TP every 5 minutes...

If my dad can't get one through that exchange I will definitely be checking those out - though they were definitely OOS at the Best Buys and GS around here. They have not been closed so I'm sure they got wiped out of regular Switchs. Closest thing I found was a Target 30 miles away that had limited availability but no store pickup option. And most stores are not taking calls for stock questions because people probably ask about TP every 5 minutes...
If you can’t, let me know. I bought the AC Switch at GameStop but I am stuck with it since they’re closed here. I really don’t want to deal with eBay just for an extra couple hundred dollars. I’ll sell it to you for cost plus shipping and a few bucks for being nice lol.

If you can’t, let me know. I bought the AC Switch at GameStop but I am stuck with it since they’re closed here. I really don’t want to deal with eBay just for an extra couple hundred dollars. I’ll sell it to you for cost plus shipping and a few bucks for being nice lol.
Well, that Exchange site wants full social security number to register and my dad isn't willing to give them that - he's going to look into it more tomorrow to make sure its legit. So I may be back to looking again. Send me a PM just in case. It's up to my son whether he wants to pay any more for it than $299.99. We don't pay sales tax here so we may just hold out till we find one online somewhere else.

Well, that Exchange site wants full social security number to register and my dad isn't willing to give them that - he's going to look into it more tomorrow to make sure its legit. So I may be back to looking again. Send me a PM just in case. It's up to my son whether he wants to pay any more for it than $299.99. We don't pay sales tax here so we may just hold out till we find one online somewhere else.
I'm almost 100% sure they need that to prove that he was in the military. They did the same thing to my uncle.

I was surprised to see a Switch at local WM this weekend. My friend was looking for one last week and I was helping him but they were hard to find. He found a couple at Sams Club. Check Sams and Costco.

They process it through the DEERS (Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System), it's legit and secure. I've used it over the years to register at a few sites, including AAFEEs and ID.ME , which I use for most other veteran verification sites. They won't keep his SSN and once he's verified he'll update his login info to what ever he wants. I appreciate his caution, just providing you a data point as a veteran.

Best of luck in your search.

They process it through the DEERS (Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System), it's legit and secure. I've used it over the years to register at a few sites, including AAFEEs and ID.ME , which I use for most other veteran verification sites. They won't keep his SSN and once he's verified he'll update his login info to what ever he wants. I appreciate his caution, just providing you a data point as a veteran.

Best of luck in your search.
He's doing it but since he was active back in the Bronze Age (according to him) his discharge papers aren't online. Apparently they were burned up in a warehouse fire in MO in 1974? So he had to file for something to get them - so it is taking a while. Hopefully the Switchs are still in stock once it gets sorted out. Meanwhile I've had no luck finding one anywhere else.

bread's done
Back