Ring Fit Adventure - lightly used

Josh1billion

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Fun game, but it conflicts with my existing gym routine a bit, so I didn't end up playing much.  A lot of people seem to want it right now, so I figured I'd sell it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153872190792

This is the complete original edition of the game.  Plastic packaging materials (why would you want those?) have been thrown away, but otherwise it's complete-in-box.  No third-party junk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fun game, but it conflicts with my existing gym routine a bit, so I didn't end up playing much. A lot of people seem to want it right now, so I figured I'd sell it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153872190792

This is the complete original edition of the game. Plastic packaging materials (why would you want those?) have been thrown away, but otherwise it's complete-in-box. No third-party junk.
Holy bananas , I have this too. Must be supply issues not meeting demand. I may need to put mine up too, help pay for an exercise bike

Holy bananas , I have this too. Must be supply issues not meeting demand. I may need to put mine up too, help pay for an exercise bike
Yeah you should. Demand is insane right now. I figure it'll be back in stores again next year or something, and I'll just re-buy it then.

The only thing that worries me is that a lot of new, "0 reputation" eBay accounts are bidding on it. Am I being paranoid, or does that put me at risk for a buyer ripping me off? Claiming they didn't receive it, or lying about the condition, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah you should. Demand is insane right now. I figure it'll be back in stores again next year or something, and I'll just re-buy it then.

The only thing that worries me is that a lot of new, "0 reputation" eBay accounts are bidding on it. Am I being paranoid, or does that put me at risk for a buyer ripping me off? Claiming they didn't receive it, or lying about the condition, etc.
Is it possible to only allow users with feedback to bid? The zero feedback people and eBay's policy of siding with buyers make some nervous

Is it possible to only allow users with feedback to bid? The zero feedback people and eBay's policy of siding with buyers make some nervous
I don't think so, but I'm not much of an eBay guy, so there could be. If there is, I'd definitely enable it. The stuff you just mentioned does make me nervous. If a zero-feedback person ends up winning, I might end up just canceling+refunding them honestly.. that's like a $200 risk.

I wouldn't worry about 0 feedback. There are a lot of people being pushed to Ebay right now with the shutdowns.

Also, I don't recall if it's possible to bid without an account, but at one point people could buy it now without an Ebay account. Ebay just gives them a random looking username.

Everything worked out in the end.  Winning buyer had some positive feedback, not one of the 0-feedback bidders.

After eBay fees and eating ~$18 of the shipping cost, I ended up getting a total of $180 out of it.

bread's done
Back