1TB All-Digital Xbox One 3 Game Bundle - 159.99 - Walmart.com

Considering you shouldn’t be out buying physical games during a pandemic, $160 for an XB1 is fantastic.

at the closing gamestops near me these were the last consoles to go. 

They got down to $62 on the second to last day. Says it all really.

at the closing gamestops near me these were the last consoles to go.

They got down to $62 on the second to last day. Says it all really.
If you want a console and don't care about discs, that was a fantastic deal. I would have bought one at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an eBay listing from the same seller for $140: https://www.ebay.com/itm/293259416625
Dang I pulled the trigger before I saw your post. Not a true CAG if I overpayed lol.

This seemed good though if you just want a super cheap X1 and don't care about using it much. Probably just use gamepass. Could have held out for a deal but my kid's friends all have X1s and they are all stuck at home.

X1 would basically be our third or fourth most used system after PS4, Switch and possibly Wii U.

/blog

Since this week's sale is so disappointing, I'm scraping up the last few games from last week's Robots or Whatever sale.

ATOMINE

Mechanika

Metal Wolf Chaos XD

Spareware

BREAKING NEWS! An inside source messaged me saying Walmart to announce they are are no longer open 24 hours and will close as 11pm and open at 6am. A giant comes to an end. Official statement from Walmart is coming soon.
Uh, most Walmart stores close around 8 PM. It's been that way for over a week now. Your inside source is kinda ass.

Thanks for the heads up OP
o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back