- - - - -

Persona 5 Royal Steelbook Edition $49.94 Amazon

#1 Joe Fongul   Slave to the Grind.. CAGiversary!   1310 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:30 PM

Another Walmart in-store price match. I will definitely take it as my GameStop in-store pre-order is in limbo.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081W5KQVR

Walmart.com $49.94 (In Store Only) This might be good for a Best Buy price match come Tuesday!

https://www.walmart....20274/960230505

#2 DiaperDandee   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   265 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

DiaperDandee

Posted 26 March 2020 - 03:52 PM

Another Walmart in-store price match. I will definitely take it as my GameStop in-store pre-order is in limbo.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081W5KQVR

Thanks for posting this, just ordered. Anyone have any idea if the standard free shipping comes even faster than the 7-10 days it says it’ll take?

#3 Ketsui   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1297 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:55 PM

OOS

#4 SackAttack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   701 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

SackAttack

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:57 PM

I canceled my GS in-store order because pandemic and ordered off Amazon instead.

I don't hate a $10 price drop days before release, for sure.

#5 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted Yesterday, 08:48 AM

I canceled my GS in-store order because pandemic and ordered off Amazon instead.

I don't hate a $10 price drop days before release, for sure.

Did u get the money back

#6 SackAttack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   701 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

SackAttack

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

Did u get the money back

Amazon doesn't charge until the item ships. So they'll be charging me 49.97 or whatever instead of 59.99.

#7 ritchardf  

Posted Yesterday, 07:41 PM

reminder that target has a buy 2 get 1 free starting tomorrow, amazon usually matches a limited amount of games. the target ad shows resident evil 3, persona 5 royal, and doom eternal as being eligible.

#8 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Amazon doesn't charge until the item ships. So they'll be charging me 49.97 or whatever instead of 59.99.

I mean the GameStop money or credit

#9 SackAttack   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   701 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

SackAttack

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 PM

I mean the GameStop money or credit

Oh that yeah. I only had $5 down but they gave me my $5 back.

#10 Ketsui   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1297 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 PM

reminder that target has a buy 2 get 1 free starting tomorrow, amazon usually matches a limited amount of games. the target ad shows resident evil 3, persona 5 royal, and doom eternal as being eligible.

False. There will be a select games that will be eligle

#11 ritchardf  

Posted Yesterday, 08:56 PM

False. There will be a select games that will be eligle

what is false? all 3 of the games i listed are pictured in the ad.

edit: i see what you are saying. the ad page could go either way, but if those 3 games arent included they are going to have some issues. i mean the games are on the top of the page and right below them in large bold print it says buy 2 get 1 free.

#12 Joe Fongul   Slave to the Grind.. CAGiversary!   1310 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Walmart has it online for $49.94 but is stating that it is available in store only

https://www.walmart....20274/960230505

This might be good for a Best Buy price match just in case :)

#13 Indiana Jones   Yippie kai yay! CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Indiana Jones

Posted Today, 08:13 AM

edit: i see what you are saying. the ad page could go either way, but if those 3 games arent included they are going to have some issues. i mean the games are on the top of the page and right below them in large bold print it says buy 2 get 1 free.

Persona 5, Resident Evil 3 and Doom Eternal are included in the deal, but the website isn't taking anymore RE3 purchases for the moment.

#14 Ketsui   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1297 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 09:52 AM

Sorry my mistake. Wasn't expecting new releases and preorders to actually work