- - - - -

Indivisible (steam key) $23.99 through chrono.gg

#1 Gden   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3174 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:11 AM

I like the game from what I've played, would probably get it if I didn't already have it on ps4 from black friday https://www.chrono.gg/

#2 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2276 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 04:14 AM

also on game pass pc / xb1

personally waiting for my $15 :switch: preorder to one day be released.  hopefully. maybe.

#3 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9728 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:13 PM

Didn't know it was on Game pass. I will likely try it on there since it looks a bit flawed.

#4 Sigma   King of Strong Style CAGiversary!   4419 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:30 PM

I started playing Indivisible a few weeks ago, maybe spent about 2-3 hours with the game so far and have really enjoyed it. I picked it up for under $10 at Gamestop and it was well worth that price. Unique RPG with platforming and a cool combat system with really nice art design and animation. Writing has been fairly good as well, definitely a future Metal Jesus Rocks hidden gem. 

#5 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7533 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 PM

I started playing Indivisible a few weeks ago, maybe spent about 2-3 hours with the game so far and have really enjoyed it. I picked it up for under $10 at Gamestop and it was well worth that price. Unique RPG with platforming and a cool combat system with really nice art design and animation. Writing has been fairly good as well, definitely a future Metal Jesus Rocks hidden gem. 

My copy was only $5 with the buy 4 used games for $20 deal that they had going at the time.  I started it, and it was a bit of a slow burn, but I think that I'll take another crack at it this weekend while I'm stuck inside.

#6 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   4125 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:38 PM

$19.93 on Amazon for the PS4 physical copy.

https://www.amazon.c...203&sr=8-3&th=1