CAGcast #628: School Shit

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks staying at home, stuff to watch, stuff not to watch, and special guest Sabrina discusses Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Download (1 hr 19 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by UNTUCKit!
Go to UNTUCKit.com and use code CAGCAST at checkout to save 20% on your first order.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - DJ Assault - Ass N Titties
Outro - Gun-Kata

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it was the environment but a friend of mine introduced me to Equilibrium while we were deployed to Kuwait. I loved it.

My girls and I watched Matrix recently and they enjoyed it. Maybe Equilibrium is next on the list.

EDIT: Sabrina was a great guest host. Is this the start of CAGKids?

I've been listening since the first episode back in 2005.... We often hear the stories about your kids but actually hearing Sabrina give her opinion on a game and articulate her thoughts so well made me realize how fast time is passing by, it's been 15 years!

That's longer than many TV shows and to many of us the CAGCast is becoming a weekly thing to check in on. Outside of Shipwreck, most of your video game takes no longer align with mine but I still listen every week because I am still interested in your personal stories and that's why I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

What's the future of the show? Do you ever see yourself stepping away? Could you see any of the kids joining in 5-10 years?

Like the poster above I almost can't believe its been so long. I think I’ve been listening to this show now for longer than I was alive when I first listened to it. Sabrina was adorable, how did Wombat create such a smart little human. Must've been mom's genes. ;)

Great show and great guest reviewer. More guest reviews would be great, like Tigh's (sp?) opinion of the last movie he's seen since he always seems to love them all.

Congrats on getting a Delonghi Magnifica Cheapy, a decent espresso machine is a great investment. I would suggest getting the freshest roasted beans from a local coffee shop that roasts in house, it will be a world of difference. If you get really into it, you might be crazy enough to invest in a roaster and buy green beans to roast yourself at home. But that's another level of commitment.

CagCast: The Next Generation

I may have been watching too much Trek while stuck at home

Great show as always guys, I thought it was especially cool when Sabrina came on. Hopefully this becomes a thing from time to time, everyone reminding Cheapy about his question was hilarious!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Would love to get a show where its the kids running and maybe they bring you on for guests. Sabrina's Animal Crossing review was great.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Cheapy,

Don't give Wombat crap about wearing a mask. Yes, masks are in high demand and no one should be hoarding them, but the recommendation that only sick people should wear masks will likely be updated. Because so many people don't display symptoms, you want to encourage use of mask, or bandana, or whatever cover you have. Also, recent reports are not ruling out that the droplets can spread with normal talking, or that they hang in the air for extended periods of time. Err on the side of caution here. 

I've also been listening forever, thank you for still doing the show. 

bread's done
Back