CAGcast #629: Are You Not Entertained?

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks toilet paper, Tiger King, Totally Reliable Delivery Service, Mario remasters, Gearbox, and so much more!

Download (1 hr 20 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys!
Claim your special trial offer by going to HARRYS.COM/CAG

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - The Entertainer (Remix)
Outro - Cass & Slide - Glad I Ate Her [Cheapy Reflux]

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never comment on here but I can't sleep right now and Shipwreck's story about getting lost in the woods is keeping me company.

Thanks for everything, guys. I needed a distraction this week. You guys are great. Keep it up.

Today in why is that a thing: "Who Gives a Crap" Toilet Paper. I thought that was a belated April Fools Day joke.

All jokes aside, I started listening to CAGcast when I was in high school (16 then, 28 now) and signed up for CAG a few years later in 2009. Thanks for all the years of enjoyment and especially entertaining the masses during this difficult time.

I think Cheapy would like Once Upon A Time In Hollywood more if he listened to the season of You Must Remember This on the Manson Family and murders. I only had some knowledge of the murders and family but the podcast gave me such info on the family, Sharon Tate, Manson, the murders, ect that i grew a whole new appreciation for the film

I really liked Once Upon A Time in Hollywood. It was a slow burn, and I had no high expectations going in. I just wanted to be told an interesting story, and Tarantino delivered.

Okay hold the phone fellas! just so i get this right, during the toilet paper usage talk you insinuate that toilet paper is for #2 and for when aunt Irma comes to visit. So are you saying that you dont use toilet paper to wipe after you go #1?.

Now i just might be the odd man out on this one, but have literally been dabbing my human horn every time i have gone #1 since i was 5. And I'm pretty sure it's common practice with women.

No matter how hard you shake and dance the last drop, will always hit your pants....

I still choose to dab the penis even so.

Do you just avoid urinals all together? Honestly, one of the best parts of being a man is just going #1 wherever you want and not having to worry about TP.

Okay hold the phone fellas! just so i get this right, during the toilet paper usage talk you insinuate that toilet paper is for #2 and for when aunt Irma comes to visit. So are you saying that you dont use toilet paper to wipe after you go #1?.

Now i just might be the odd man out on this one, but have literally been dabbing my human horn every time i have gone #1 since i was 5. And I'm pretty sure it's common practice with women.

No matter how hard you shake and dance the last drop, will always hit your pants....

Do you just avoid urinals all together? Honestly, one of the best parts of being a man is just going #1 wherever you want and not having to worry about TP.
I wouldn’t think that having pee stains in my underwear all day is the best part of anything. It’s no wonder women think guys are gross when so many men think that shoving their drippy dick down their pants is cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe you need to drink more water if you have to dap every time you pee? Anyway its a waste of TP needed for #2 and the ladies. In these times, wasting TP isn't cool. Real men don't dab. :whistle2:D

I've been listening to this show so goddamn long I didn't even realize it had become a dad-bod podcast, or that I've gone from college to dad-bod while listening to it. Can you guys please bring back the old segment intros? And more game deals. CheapAssGamer podcast needs more cheap ass games!

I was all over that XBox Game Pass Ultimate conversion trick you guys mentioned, but not much other than that. I don't Twitter or follow any other game-buying media, so it would be much appreciated.

Little disappointed nobody commented about shipwreck and his package handling. Kept waiting for someone to say something after the phrase "you force your package into".

bread's done
Back