Feedback removal

Vinny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Someone named "The_Tattler" recently left me negative feedback even though we haven't been part of a trade. He also did the same to many others, could we get this feedback removed? 

From the feedback, seems like that dumb ass GS fan that keeps making new accounts and getting banned.

Just think about how sad your life has to be to be doing that in 2020.

Someone named "The_Tattler" recently left me negative feedback even though we haven't been part of a trade. He also did the same to many others, could we get this feedback removed?
I removed the negative feedback for you.

Thank you.

Perhaps it would be wise to limit the ability of new accounts to leave mass feedback at once. We all know that clown already has several new accounts he's waiting to post with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.

Perhaps it would be wise to limit the ability of new accounts to leave mass feedback at one. We all know that clown already has several new accounts he's waiting to post with.
I've been told we will have better tools to deal with alts when the new site is up and running.

Omni666 profile has been removed yet has been leaving negative feedback for non existent trades. I just got hit with it today, as did many others from the reduced price guide thread. 

I got a negative feedback for no reason. No trade no interaction with this person. IATCG cough cough under some handle named Omni something who was new and permanently banned instantly. Over penny guides. Please correct this and thank you.

I just got some negative feedback for no reason from "StillTheCheapestGamer" can a Mod help me getting that removed?
It looks like he did it again for a few other CAGs that previously posted here, too. I've went ahead and removed them.

I've been told we will have better tools to deal with alts when the new site is up and running.
Also, just looking through this again- just realized that the new version of the website was mentioned 2 years ago and it's still not out.

Yikes...

I got one yesterday, I assume from Blade Trinity, though I don’t see a username associated with it. I haven’t traded with anyone recently, regardless.

Add me to the club that got Negative Feedback from Blade Trinity, even though I didn't Trade/Sell/Buy or anything w/ Blade.

I just noticed I had bogus negative feedback from IATCG's alt on May 16th.  Can it be removed please by a moderator?

Hey, mods, I still have negative feedback from the 16th of May when I literally haven't done a trade on this site in years.

bread's done
Back