Final Fantasy 7 remake deluxe back in stock GameStop.com

$130+ Used on amazon? Geez, and to think I almost canceled my $55.99 pre order for this. Have never really got into a FF game before but I’m really liking this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
$130+ Used on amazon? Geez, and to think I almost canceled my $55.99 pre order for this. Have never really got into a FF game before but I’m really liking this one.
No one is actually buying it for that price. Amazon is full of gougers

No one is actually buying it for that price. Amazon is full of gougers

I have a suspicious feeling this is massively overproduced and just sitting in warehouses waiting to be shipped down the road.

My first copy came when it was raining out. The lovely delivery guy left it out on the front steps, and the package had significant water damage as there was a big hole in the bubble mailer. My replacement showed up today with a ding in the front right corner. So I guess it's progress at least, right?

GameStop never gave me my preorder items that is supposed to come with final fantasy. They can’t do anything right

Preorder the delux from amazon back in June for $59 after tax. Glad I didn’t cancel it . Packaging looks awesome. Haven’t opened it yet but will eventually, give backlog I’m working on .

Preorder the delux from amazon back in June for $59 after tax. Glad I didn’t cancel it . Packaging looks awesome. Haven’t opened it yet but will eventually, give backlog I’m working on .
I am curious, was your shrink wrap tight and totally sealed? All of the copies at my local best buy had loose shrink wrap.

I am curious, was your shrink wrap tight and totally sealed? All of the copies at my local best buy had loose shrink wrap.
Mine from Amazon had tight shrink wrap with a seam down the back like in this unboxing video (not my video, just an unboxing video I found that had shrink wrap that looked like mine).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su6SevDHjro

Other unboxing videos I saw had tight shrink wrap without the seam. Why is the shrink wrap different? Who knows. Just happy my copy survived the bubble envelope trip in pristine condition.

Mine from Amazon had tight shrink wrap with a seam down the back like in this unboxing video (not my video, just an unboxing video I found that had shrink wrap that looked like mine).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su6SevDHjro

Other unboxing videos I saw had tight shrink wrap without the seam. Why is the shrink wrap different? Who knows. Just happy my copy survived the bubble envelope trip in pristine condition.
My copy from best buy is like that in the video. I checked with someone at the store and was told all copies were like that. My Kingdom Hearts 3 deluxe is similar to that too, just much tighter.

I am curious, was your shrink wrap tight and totally sealed? All of the copies at my local best buy had loose shrink wrap. [/quote]

Yes mine was sealed nice and tight. Perfect no issues. Still have it sealed .

My first copy of the Deluxe was from the 1st class edition which went to my brother, it was in perfect shape. The shrinkwrap perfectly hugged the copy and the seams were basically non-existent. The copy I have from Amazon looks like shit... it was definitely kicked around quite a bit (looks like a return) and the shrinkwrap isn't is good. 

Wish I kept that original copy from the 1st class edition but felt bad since my brother doesn't have as much time to game/is considered an essential employee so I gave him the earlier copy I received. 

nice share, thanks OP
o.png

bread's done
Back