GONE

• Friends & Family/Gifting via Paypal will be allowed for all digital transactions (Digital games, codes, currency, etc).
  • Friends & Family/Gifting via Paypal is still prohibited for physical items. You can not force the buyer to pay your fees either. You have the option to choose another form of payment if you do not want to accept Paypal or remove your trade post.
  • Buyers can leave negative feedback if seller accepts Paypal(physical items only) but forces you to use friends & family/gifting only. Retaliatory negative feedback from the seller will be remove upon request from a moderator.
  • Sellers that consistently have negative feedback due to this reason will be suspended from the trade forum.

• Friends & Family/Gifting via Paypal will be allowed for all digital transactions (Digital games, codes, currency, etc).
  • Friends & Family/Gifting via Paypal is still prohibited for physical items. You can not force the buyer to pay your fees either. You have the option to choose another form of payment if you do not want to accept Paypal or remove your trade post.
  • Buyers can leave negative feedback if seller accepts Paypal(physical items only) but forces you to use friends & family/gifting only. Retaliatory negative feedback from the seller will be remove upon request from a moderator.
  • Sellers that consistently have negative feedback due to this reason will be suspended from the trade forum.
Thank you for sabotaging the post, because as you can see on my feedback i have scammed so many people, asshole.

Thank you for sabotaging the post, because as you can see on my feedback i have scammed so many people, asshole.
It wasn't about you scamming people. It was about following rules that I didn't create. You seem to only care about what your rules are. That is not how life works. I have been a long time trader on here and follow their rules. How does that make me anything? Don't ask for FF for physical items. Most people will just pay that way anyways at their own risk. I hope you see how you are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't about you scamming people. It was about following rules that I didn't create. You seem to only care about what your rules are. That is not how life works. I have been a long time trader on here and follow their rules. How does that make me anything? Don't ask for FF for physical items. Most people will just pay that way anyways at their own risk. I hope you see how you are wrong.
For physical items that are bought with PP FF, you need to report this. Otherwise, more of this is allowed, then scams happen, then suddenly people blame CAG which did happen in the past, and I got caught up in it myself.

For physical items that are bought with PP FF, you need to report this. Otherwise, more of this is allowed, then scams happen, then suddenly people blame CAG which did happen in the past, and I got caught up in it myself.
this is seriously unreal, the topic was selling FF7R for x amount of money and want Paypal FF, maybe someone could have let me know via pm i was making a mistake but instead somehow my topic was made as an example, a user that is honest to the core, that have sold consoles on this site and done individual transactions of more than $500 dollars, anyway. keep the which hunt, i don't give a shit, have requested an account closure since this place have become a shadow of what it was thanks to users like the two of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is seriously unreal, the topic was selling FF7R for x amount of money and want Paypal FF, maybe someone could have let me know via pm i was making a mistake but instead somehow my topic was made as an example, a user that is honest to the core, that have sold consoles on this site and done individual transactions of more than $500 dollars, anyway. keep the which hunt, i don't give a shit, have requested an account closure since this place have become a shadow of what it was thanks to users like the two of you.
I'm taking it you haven't seen my response yet? If not, you are mistaken about my character sir or maam.

Posted Yesterday, 11:07 AM

dEvAnGeL, on 22 Apr 2020 - 8:07 PM, said:

This is how you should have approached my thread instead of shit posting and sabotaging it like you did, even a PM would have been better, you made the same mistake once and someone point you in the right direction, you didn't had that decency with me, aside from what you wrote you have the disrespect of posting again saying i have my own rules and a bunch of shit, absolutely disgusting. In all the years in this site is the first time i encounter a character like you.
Agreed. I angrily responded to your post because you used the word sabotage and called me an asshole. Your anger made me mad. I was wrong and should have approached you asking for FF in a different manner. I think i'd just seen so many people not following the rules that your post was the straw that broke the camels back. I am sorry.

bread's done
Back