Switch

Banner Saga Trilogy

amiibo

Wii Fit Trainer

Zero Suit Samus

PC

Dishonored 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be all over some of these but it's $4 shipping for everything, as no stores near me are doing store pick-up.

Hopefully Amazon matches.

picked up monster supercross, battlefield 1 revolution, wwe 2k19, shadow of tomb raider, yakuza kiwami.

Those that are hung up on shipping simply need to pair what they want with a game that would be a pre-order and not ship for a while. Once you receive the game you want, cancel the pre-order if it's not something you were genuinely interested in.

I can't recommend the Banner Saga trilogy enough. Even if you're not a big fan of strategy games it's got a fantastic story and some of the best "player choices" in any game I've ever played.

I'd be all over some of these but it's $4 shipping for everything, as no stores near me are doing store pick-up.

Hopefully Amazon matches.
I thought about that too, but with my $5 rewards cert, Kiwami comes to just under $8 for me, including shipping. The game is also on Game Pass and I'm wondering if it'll still be there when I get the Series X this Fall (don't have an Xbox right now).

Was thinking the same. It's the last thing I need to finally complete my Yakuza collection. Just don't feel like paying $30+ for it at the moment.
Luckily I got the free ps plus Yakuza kiwami. But I like to collect physical so I want the steelbook. I happened to get a greatest hits (red case) version of yakuza 0 and I’m not a fan of those so I haven’t opened it yet. Once my collection is complete, I’ll start playing the series

bread's done
Back