- - - - -

Best Buy Deal of the Day $7.99 Games and amiibo Figures

#1 YoshiFan1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10001 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2020 - 05:11 AM

https://www.bestbuy....ct-collectibles

Xbox One

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Dragon Ball FighterZ

Vampyr

Battlefield 1 Revolution

Monster Energy Supercross 2

We Happy Few

NBA 2K19

WWE 2K19

Shaq Fu

LA Noire

Middle Earth Shadow of War

PUBG

PS4

Vampyr

Battlefield 1 Revolution

Monster Energy Supercross 2

Yakuza Kiwami

Banner Saga Trilogy Bonus Edition

Titanfall 2

Shaq Fu

Middle Earth Shadow of War

Switch

Banner Saga Trilogy

amiibo

Wii Fit Trainer

Zero Suit Samus

PC

Dishonored 2

#2 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9060 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 28 April 2020 - 05:44 AM

I'd be all over some of these but it's $4 shipping for everything, as no stores near me are doing store pick-up.

Hopefully Amazon matches.

#3 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3100 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 28 April 2020 - 06:18 AM

I'd be all over some of these but it's $4 shipping for everything, as no stores near me are doing store pick-up.

Same.

Banner Saga trilogy for Switch is the only one I want... shipping kills it.

#4 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 28 April 2020 - 08:05 AM

If only kiwami is steelbook

#5 chelosera91   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1160 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

chelosera91

Posted 28 April 2020 - 10:25 AM

Need Dragon Ball and Tomb Raider for ps4 :(

#6 SRL1  

Posted 28 April 2020 - 11:01 AM

picked up monster supercross, battlefield 1 revolution, wwe 2k19, shadow of tomb raider, yakuza kiwami.

#7 teharistocrat   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

teharistocrat

Posted 28 April 2020 - 01:01 PM

Those that are hung up on shipping simply need to pair what they want with a game that would be a pre-order and not ship for a while. Once you receive the game you want, cancel the pre-order if it's not something you were genuinely interested in.

#8 The Questyen   Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats CAGiversary!   2681 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

The Questyen

Posted 29 April 2020 - 12:02 AM

I can't recommend the Banner Saga trilogy enough. Even if you're not a big fan of strategy games it's got a fantastic story and some of the best "player choices" in any game I've ever played.

#9 SideQuestsSuck  

SideQuestsSuck

Posted 29 April 2020 - 12:33 AM

I thought about that too, but with my $5 rewards cert, Kiwami comes to just under $8 for me, including shipping. The game is also on Game Pass and I'm wondering if it'll still be there when I get the Series X this Fall (don't have an Xbox right now). 

#10 Lithium Flower   Just about to bloom CAG in Training   34 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Lithium Flower

Posted 29 April 2020 - 12:41 AM

If only kiwami is steelbook

Was thinking the same. It's the last thing I need to finally complete my Yakuza collection. Just don't feel like paying $30+ for it at the moment. 

#11 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted 29 April 2020 - 02:13 AM

Was thinking the same. It's the last thing I need to finally complete my Yakuza collection. Just don't feel like paying $30+ for it at the moment.

Luckily I got the free ps plus Yakuza kiwami. But I like to collect physical so I want the steelbook. I happened to get a greatest hits (red case) version of yakuza 0 and I’m not a fan of those so I haven’t opened it yet. Once my collection is complete, I’ll start playing the series