Target Circle Deals May 10th - May 16th: 10% Off Power A Xbox One Controllers

Zantra

Banned
10% Off Power A Xbox One Controllers Gun Metal & Cosmos (Expires May 16th)

Also, not a Circle deal, but this week's Target ad says that all Minecraft merchandise in the store is 15% off. Including LEGO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think we will get any PS4 circle deals this month? The demand is still out there, I just sold one of my old fat PS4s for $300 flat easily locally.

Do you think we will get any PS4 circle deals this month? The demand is still out there, I just sold one of my old fat PS4s for $300 flat easily locally.
Well, in previous years we have seen deals around the time of E3 (June), on both consoles. It's usually 10% to 15% off. But, as of now they seem to be doing a lot less Circle deals to keep people out of stores for non-essential items. I don't personally work for Target, but I would assume that sometime this year the PS4 Pro will receive a permanent price drop, just because of the fact that the PS5 is being released sometime this year. The Xbox One X has already dropped to $300 which is $200 off it's original price. If I had to guess, Sony will probably drop the PS4 Pro to $299 or possibly as low as $249 sometime this year.

Well, in previous years we have seen deals around the time of E3 (June), on both consoles. It's usually 10% to 15% off. But, as of now they seem to be doing a lot less Circle deals to keep people out of stores for non-essential items. I don't personally work for Target, but I would assume that sometime this year the PS4 Pro will receive a permanent price drop, just because of the fact that the PS5 is being released sometime this year. The Xbox One X has already dropped to $300 which is $200 off it's original price. If I had to guess, Sony will probably drop the PS4 Pro to $299 or possibly as low as $249 sometime this year.
Manufacturing is low right now so I wouldn't be shocked if they sell out quickly during this years Days Of Play 2020. We got Steel Black last year ($300), Blue in 2018 ($300) and Gold ($250) in 2017. I'm wondering what this year's color will be?

On top of this, I actually just sold one of my slim 1 TB Black Friday for $400 last week lol.

I also recommend doing these high priced transactions at a local police station exchange zone. They have 24 hr recordings for your safety. I have sold some items such as TVs and consoles here in the past

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back