- - - - -

Minecraft (Switch) $24.64 at Target

minecraft switch nintendo switch

#1 tamali  

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:31 PM

Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) is on sale at Target for $24.64.

#2 balalath  

balalath

Posted 15 October 2021 - 11:19 PM

This is an excellent opportunity. Thanks for sharing this with us. I think you should try a benefit like TulipSurvival. Have you heard anything about it before? I think it can help every player because there is a considerable amount of opportunity in it that you can use for your own experience and skill accumulation. This is important in a game like Minecraft because this world is full of dangers, and the player should be ready for any zombie or spider that can hurt or even kill. Isn't that right?

#3 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1749 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:49 PM

Is there a major difference between the Switch and Wii U versions ?  My understanding is the Switch has a bigger world, but the core update it's based on is basically the same

#4 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9847 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 17 October 2021 - 03:22 PM

Is there a major difference between the Switch and Wii U versions ? My understanding is the Switch has a bigger world, but the core update it's based on is basically the same

Nope. Wii U version stopped receiving updates a while ago.
"The Wii U version ceased to be updated after The Update Aquatic, and the Nintendo Switch version received the Bedrock Update. Players stopped being able to transfer their Wii U worlds after the Nintendo Switch received Bedrock."

#5 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5644 Posts   Joined 16.2 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 19 October 2021 - 02:59 PM

This and a Switch Lite for like $230 or get a $260 laptop that plays Minecraft like the "GeoBook 120" instead?

Edit:  10/24  Is Minecraft on Switch really that bad?  I haven't played since the 360/PS3 era of Minecraft.   I'm not expecting gaming laptop for that portable Minecraft experience on Switch.