Best Buy Deal of the Day, Far Cry 5 $9.99, Starlink Starter Pack $4.99, BOGO 3 Month Game Pass Ultimate $44.99 ,Daemon X Machina Switch $39.99

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered New Dawn and Starlink for my XB1. Was waiting for New Dawn to get back down to $15, but $10 is even better.

FC5 is easily the best FC game for those who haven't played it.

Last edited by a moderator:
New dawn worth it?
If you like the standard Far Cry formula, it's a fun, if somewhat brief, take on it. It's a little closer to RPG here. I really enjoyed it.

Also, if you weren't overly keen on the ending to 5, it's a nice extension of that storyline that would improve your opinion of it. (that's my best spoiler-less version)

I think it's definitely worth 10 dollars.

Got New Dawn for 8 buck after gcu. Wasn't the biggest fan of FC5, took me 3 tries to finish but it was a decent 7/10. Going to give thisna try thanks.

I just got the Starlink, I mean $5 isnt too bad for a game. I already own it on Switch but hell my son might like the toys on it haha 

How long does it usually take for BBY to send out digital purchases?  By luck, I just happened to be looking for Game Pass deals when I saw this thread this morning and I jumped on it around 2:30am and I haven't gotten anything outside of the "We've received your order" email.

Not like I'm hurting since I'm still good until the end of July but still, didn't think an email with a digital code would take this long to send.

How long does it usually take for BBY to send out digital purchases? By luck, I just happened to be looking for Game Pass deals when I saw this thread this morning and I jumped on it around 2:30am and I haven't gotten anything outside of the "We've received your order" email.

Not like I'm hurting since I'm still good until the end of July but still, didn't think an email with a digital code would take this long to send.
I've had lots of different experiences. An animal crossing digital code took almost 10 hours to arrive. I bought another code (for a nephew) and it arrived within the hour.

bread's done
Back