A Few Codes - Digital movies, Gears of War Games

Five Seven Five

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Scrubbing the OP, as there was some confusion yesterday with folks asking for codes that were given out a year or more ago. All codes are currently gone, but I will post in thread and update OP again when I accumulate a few more to offer up to my fellow CAGs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a variety of inserts with digital codes from Blu rays - if you're interested in one, yell me which and I will PM you. I also have 2 codes each for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Gears 2, and Gears 3.

iTunes/Ultraviolet:
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
The World's End
Back the the Future 1, 2, 3

Movies Anywhere:
Solo a Star Wars Story
Spider Man Into The Spider Verse
Aliya Battle Angel

Ultraviolet:
The Hobbit Extended Edition Trilogy
Transcendence
The Water
Prisoners

Forceawakensdigitalhd.com:
The Force Awakens

Redeemdigitalmovie.com/Disney Movies Anywhere
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Awesome giveaway! I’d be interested in getting Aliya Battle Angel if possible.

I've got a variety of inserts with digital codes from Blu rays - if you're interested in one, yell me which and I will PM you. I also have 2 codes each for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Gears 2, and Gears 3.

Movies Anywhere:

Ultraviolet:
Rip, wrong one lol

May I request these

iTunes/Ultraviolet:
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
The World's End

Movies Anywhere:
Solo a Star Wars Story
Aliya Battle Angel

Ultraviolet:
Transcendence
The Water
Prisoners

Forceawakensdigitalhd.com:
The Force Awakens

Redeemdigitalmovie.com/Disney Movies Anywhere
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Thanks for sharing, can I have one of GoW Ultimate Edition

Sent from my 5059A using Tapatalk

Okay, I've should have everything requested so far sent now. Some of these are old codes so I hope none have expired. Let me know if anything doesn't work and I'll double check to see if I might have mistyped while reading the inserts.

Once again I should be caught up on the requests so far. I'll update with what is still available. I did find a couple others to add in as well

The Force Awakens
Prisoners
The Water Diviner
Trolls
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
Rio 2

Breaking Bad (I may have already used these, but someone is welcome to try them)
Seasons 1-2
Seasons 3-4
Seasons 5-Final

Gears of War 2 (2
codes)
Gears of War 3 (1 code)

If any of them are still avaiable i would like 

Hot Fuzz

Shaun of the Dead
The World's End

All movie codes gone at this point - remaining are two codes for Gears of War 2, and one for Gears of War 3. Sorry to those who got beaten by an earlier request and didn't get the movie you were hoping for. I may have a few more codes lying around for other movies, so I'll see what I can scrounge up and possibly post another round.

All movie codes gone at this point - remaining are two codes for Gears of War 2, and one for Gears of War 3. Sorry to those who got beaten by an earlier request and didn't get the movie you were hoping for. I may have a few more codes lying around for other movies, so I'll see what I can scrounge up and possibly post another round.
Sir can i have Gears of war 3 if it's game

Round 2! After a more thorough look through all my Blu Ray cases, I've got another fee Ultraviolet digital codes to distribute:

Spider-Man Homecoming
No Country for Old Men
Gangs of New York
Master and Commander
Serenity

Caught up on requests again, and a coipele more codes on offer, bit I think this will be the end of them

Donnie Brasco + We Own the Night
The Dark Knight Rises
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Caught up on requests again, and a coipele more codes on offer, bit I think this will be the end of them

Donnie Brasco + We Own the Night
The Dark Knight Rises
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
I will take Donnie Brasco if it’s still up for grabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope everyone enjoys their movie/game. Everything has been sent out for now, but if I accumulate some more I will do another giveaway or revive this thread.

Back with a belated couple of codes I had intended for a "May the 4th" giveaway, one digital copy each of Star wars films Rogue One and Solo. Just send a PM if you want one and I'll send to the first person requesting.

I didn't see anyone ask for Wind River unless it was a PM. If you still have it I'd like it please. If not, thanks for the give-aways.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back