Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered (PS4) $19 at Walmart YMMV

Silver Phoenix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Walmart.com has it listed at $29.83 but just tonight I was in Walmart and did a price check and it rang up at $19.00. It was a little more than that since we have 6% sales tax. I don't know if there is a price drop on the Switch version but as with everything it still probably has Nintendo tax.

I had a little bit of credit so I decided to use it and got the game for just under $9. Obviously we would want to get it as cheap as possible and who knows if it will drop to $15 or $10 in the coming months. I've been thinking about it for a while so I just bought it because it was under $20. Another added to the backlog.

(Edit: Now it's $27.20 online so it may drop to $19 online tomorrow.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care much for the sequel but WotWW is a great game once you get pass the grindy first few hours. For $19, it's well worth getting for one of the best RPG of the last generation.

I sure af am not going to Walmart for a video game hopefully Amazon matches.
I don't think Amazon will match the in store price of $19, they will likely only match the website price of $27.XX (though there is a chance it keeps dropping).

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this too. Specifically the non standard edition... I don't know how many editions of this game there is.

And yeah Amazon will only match the official price

I found this too. Specifically the non standard edition... I don't know how many editions of this game there is.

And yeah Amazon will only match the official price
The non-standard edition? Are you sure you weren't confused with Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom? That's generally been cheap at many places for a while including the Premium Edition.

I was burned by the Wizards Edition of the first Ni no Kuni on PS3 so I never bought the game. I was waiting for the price drop on the PS4 version. Yes I would have liked it to be even lower but since I had a little bit of credit I decided to just use it when I found out it was $19. $20 and below is the way to go.

The non-standard edition? Are you sure you weren't confused with Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom? That's generally been cheap at many places for a while including the Premium Edition.

I was burned by the Wizards Edition of the first Ni no Kuni on PS3 so I never bought the game. I was waiting for the price drop on the PS4 version. Yes I would have liked it to be even lower but since I had a little bit of credit I decided to just use it when I found out it was $19. $20 and below is the way to go.
Hmm ma8, I'll have. To check

Most stores should have both Switch and PS4 copies for $19. It was part of a huge group of price changes a week or so ago.

Yeah it was the Revenant Kingdom

bread's done
Back