Amazon.com - Neogeo Arcade Stick Pro Controller Pack $99.99

crewj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Neogeo Arcade Stick Pro Controller Pack - HDMI and Gamelinq (PS3, PS4, Switch Connectivity) Included - Neo Geo Pocket
  • Comes with arcade stick Pro, HDMI and gamelinq to use as a Controller for Sony PS3, PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
  • 20 Classic SNK fighting games. Ability to plug into a TV to play as a Console or Controller.
  • Controller support for PC, NEOGEO mini and Android. SNK electrostatic style joystick. With gamelinq can also connect to PS3, PS4 or Switch.
  • Compatible with NEOGEO gamepads and another arcade stick Pro
  • 720p HDMI output, 3.5mm audio out jack

https://www.amazon.com/Neogeo-Arcade-Stick-Pro-Controller-Pack/dp/B07Y71JM6X/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DG35VXWR1FY7YDKD9DAS

Any takers?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the lowest I've seen for the stick and adapter. I'm personally waiting for the $60-70 price range before I bite.

This is the lowest I've seen for the stick and adapter. I'm personally waiting for the $60-70 price range before I bite.
Yeah, I'd like it to get that low too, but that adapter it comes with put's the controller in that price range (unless you don't care about that). Hmmm, what to do...

Yeah, for thirty bucks I can't complain much. Perfect, no, but I always wanted a Neo-Geo arcade cabinet, and this was certainly the cheapest way to do it.

Anyone who is wondering about the quality of the stick itself, I havent used it but I'm well versed in arcade sticks and parts...

The stick uses Zippy parts, they're actual micro switches for the stick. Not amazing parts, but also not horrific. Sanwa/seimitsu 30mm parts would slot right in for buttons.
The stick itself is really loud because of space in the body of the stick itself. (really loud as in louder than other sticks)

Buuut, its better than the Neo Geo mini as far as emulation options go as well on that front. So all in all, its a pretty good deal if you find it at a price of whatever you feel like a Neo Geo microconsole is worth + price of a decent stick.

is it PS3/4 and Switch only? or can i also use it on my Windows PC?
The adapter is PS4/Switch but you don't need the adapter for PC, you just plug it straight in.

I splurged on this for a Lightning deal (with gamepads) a few months back and I would say to buy this as a fight stick first and a mini console second. I haven't had a good fight stick since Mad Catz in PS3 days and its not quite on that level but its WAY better than lower end Hori sticks.

Supposedly pretty easy to mod as well.

The adapter is PS4/Switch but you don't need the adapter for PC, you just plug it straight in.

I splurged on this for a Lightning deal (with gamepads) a few months back and I would say to buy this as a fight stick first and a mini console second. I haven't had a good fight stick since Mad Catz in PS3 days and its not quite on that level but its WAY better than lower end Hori sticks.

I ordered one for basically this reason. Have a bunch of shmups and other games for Switch/PS4, so it will be nice to have a decent stick to play around with.

Ended up getting it after watching some more videos and playing a few more games on the mini, should be here next week. Looking forward to trying it out.

From what I saw online there's nearly a dozen screws on the bottom under some rubber covers and then the bottom can be taken off. After that you can easily swap the buttons and top of the stick. Not sure if the stick itself is easy to replace, but it didn't look like it'd be an issue to replace that either.

I picked one up too, I have a modded Madcatz stick for my PS3/PS4/X1/PC, but I kinda wanted one for Switch, plus it's a mini console as well. 

is it PS3/4 and Switch only?
o.png

I paid someone to do the mod, and I'm pretty sure that's what he put in there. It was a 360 fight stick that was modded to work on PS3/PS4/XBox One and Wii U (for Pokken Tournament)
It sounds like it. You should find out for sure that board is awesome you can easily update its firmware to support most the mini consoles including the neogeo mini & genesis mini along with the switch.

https://www.brookaccessory.com/download/Xbox%20one/

They honestly probably won't honor the price drop, they stopped caring about that ages ago. However, you might get lucky if you chat with someone.

Yeah, what Leo said. They don't care about price drop matching anymore, but you never know. You could end up with a sympathetic customer service rep. If you haven't received it yet, you might be able to get it done.

Oh I cancelled and re bought at 140$, my order had not shipped. I missed the boat on 99$ but stuff happens

At least I didn’t pay 150 or 180

Does anyone else have one of these?  I got mine today and am trying to hook it up to the neo geo mini.  On setting 1 the green lights stop flashing but the stick does not engage with the game, part of why I was buying this was to get it to tether together with the mini.  But it doesn't?  The neo geo website is no help.  Am I supposed to hold down a button sequence to get the controller to activate?

Does anyone else have one of these? I got mine today and am trying to hook it up to the neo geo mini. On setting 1 the green lights stop flashing but the stick does not engage with the game, part of why I was buying this was to get it to tether together with the mini. But it doesn't? The neo geo website is no help. Am I supposed to hold down a button sequence to get the controller to activate?
I have it and can confirm I did get it to work with the mini, although can exactly recall what I did. All I remember for sure is I had to use the usb-c adapter to plug it in, and moved the switch on the top right side to controller mode.

Try different combinations of stuff because I guarantee it works.

Also, this controller/console mash-up can be officially upgraded with more Neo Geo arcade titles without resorting to hacks. There are currently 12 additional games to download :

https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/neogeoarcadestickpro/upgrade/
FWIW, those 12 games (and 8 more not released yet) are all on the device already. What you download are keys to unlock them.

With hacks, you can:
1) Unlock all 20 unlockable games now, for a total of 40, without waiting for SNK to drip them out
2) Install custom firmware and BYO games on a USB stick

I have it and can confirm I did get it to work with the mini, although can exactly recall what I did. All I remember for sure is I had to use the usb-c adapter to plug it in, and moved the switch on the top right side to controller mode.

Try different combinations of stuff because I guarantee it works.
As a follow-up to this, try sliding both of those switches on the side to the left (unfilled circle, and 1), then connect via the attached usb cable + usb-c adapter. This works for me.

bread's done
Back