* * - - - 3 votes

GameStop Memorial Day Sale - Buy 2, Get 1 Free on New Games and Much More - 5/22-5/25

#31 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23216 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:49 PM

Have people's online orders been moving? Only one of probably 9 items I'm waiting on has shipped. Placed orders early Friday, they are usually very fast to ship for me.

My shipments seem very hit or miss... half my items ship within 5-6 hours, the other half takes 3-4 days. Sometimes, it seems like they items that take longer are bundled/from the same store. 

#32 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11421 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:53 PM

Went back in today, returned and rebrought my Persona Dancing, along with Digimon Cyber Sleuth for Switch and Bayonetta/Vanquish for PS4.

Also picked up my Rabbit Ride Megaman X Nendoroid, my Alena Bring Arts Figure, and a Lillith Borderlands statue. Pretty happy overall, those 2 figures alone were probably like 75% off the going MSRP

#33 Sugarbeats  

Sugarbeats

Posted Yesterday, 10:44 PM

Went back in today, returned and rebrought my Persona Dancing, along with Digimon Cyber Sleuth for Switch and Bayonetta/Vanquish for PS4.

Also picked up my Rabbit Ride Megaman X Nendoroid, my Alena Bring Arts Figure, and a Lillith Borderlands statue. Pretty happy overall, those 2 figures alone were probably like 75% off the going MSRP

How long ago was your original purchase? I have 3 new games bought back in April from Gamestop.com. They are still unopened, I was hoping to do a return repurchase in store. I just saw that a store near me via Google was opened for business instead of just curbside pickup.

#34 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11421 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:52 PM

How long ago was your original purchase? I have 3 new games bought back in April from Gamestop.com. They are still unopened, I was hoping to do a return repurchase in store. I just saw that a store near me via Google was opened for business instead of just curbside pickup.

It was placed on Friday and picked up Saturday

#35 Ketsui   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1331 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:14 AM

Picked up Astral Chain and DKTF Switch and FF7 Remake.

#36 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4114 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted Today, 01:51 AM

If I use a $15 off an online item for a $39.99 game and drop it to $24.99, would I be able to get two $19.99 and get a free one?

#37 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2405 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:56 AM

If I use a $15 off an online item for a $39.99 game and drop it to $24.99, would I be able to get two $19.99 and get a free one?

Instore, yes.  But I wouldn't attempt online as many have reported that the online certs do not apply in many/all circumstances. 

#38 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4114 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted Today, 02:00 AM

Instore, yes. But I wouldn't attempt online as many have reported that the online certs do not apply in many/all circumstances.

Right on! I figured if it doesn’t work, I’ll just get a single game.

#39 DaBears34yo  

DaBears34yo

Posted Today, 02:41 AM

Every time GameStop has a B2G1 free sale they are always out of the games i'm interested in. It's no wonder they are going bankrupt if you have people wanting to buy what you'r selling but you don't have it available. Amazon has the games available but don't recall the last time they had a B2G1 free sale.