* * - - - 3 votes

GameStop Memorial Day Sale - Buy 2, Get 1 Free on New Games and Much More - 5/22-5/25

#61 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23568 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:49 PM

Has anyone tried store pickup? How fast are they responding to those orders? I placed mine yesterday but haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

Check the status in your order history. I've had a 1 or 2 instances where my pick up confirmation email never came through but my order history showed my items as ready for pick up, and I was able to pick them up no problem. 

#62 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4075 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:06 AM

I did end up getting it to work, but there was something that blocked it from working with SR3. Same with Maneater. Maybe because they were new titles and that countered the DOTD..? Only thing I can think of.

Did you not have any copies of Octopath available for pickup? It let me select pickup with the two other games I bought.

When i ordered online, octopath was not showing in stock. Thats why i ordered it with actiin figure to get it over $35 for free shipping.

The 2nd game was ready for pickup, but the
3rd game the free game) was cancelled. They checked and couldnt find it. I think a employee may have purchase it. Gun gun pixels wasnt much in the area.

I picked up the 2nd game and wait to see how it plays out. Worst case return it.

#63 Jommy   I wish I could come up with a cool title CAGiversary!   2074 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:24 AM

Check the status in your order history. I've had a 1 or 2 instances where my pick up confirmation email never came through but my order history showed my items as ready for pick up, and I was able to pick them up no problem. 

You were right! Thanks for the pro-tip.

#64 Rictor   I like big butts... CAGiversary!   2370 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:43 AM

Things I learned from this sale:

You can't put more than 50 items in your shopping cart on Gamestop's website.

All $5 Pops were limit 1 per order.

#65 detsportsfan3   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

detsportsfan3

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:58 PM

Things I learned from this sale:

You can't put more than 50 items in your shopping cart on Gamestop's website.

All $5 Pops were limit 1 per order.

I think they recently changed this. Early this year I believe it was 3 max in store pickup and 20 in cart. Now I think it's 20 and 50.