* * - - - 3 votes

All Mafia 3 dlc free on psn and xbox live store

#1 Timbobway  

Timbobway

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:35 PM

I didn't see this here and found out yesterday that all the dlc is free.  I don't have the game but it is worth it if found cheap.

#2 zeldafanjtl   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

zeldafanjtl

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:46 PM

Xbox Live Link: https://www.microsof...ck/9nvsqxqr21wz

This is because of the Definitive Edition release.

#3 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23216 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2020 - 05:56 PM

Also, pretty cool of them: if you have the original copy of Mafia II, they automatically upgrade it to the Definitive Edition. I have it on Steam and the Def Ed is now showing up right under my old edition. 

#4 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   945 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2020 - 06:09 PM

thanks for the heads up on the DLC. I got all the dlc via psn store for free:) I've been wanting to finish mafia 3 but was so bothered by how poorly it was made. Maybe i'll give it another go. 

#5 redrum666   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   897 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2020 - 07:55 PM

thanks OP

#6 greenwingzero  

greenwingzero

Posted 23 May 2020 - 08:01 PM

I wish if you owned Mafia 2 for 360 (backwards compatible), that they would also upgraded that version to the definitive edition.

#7 drmelzar  

drmelzar

Posted 23 May 2020 - 08:31 PM

I know many people hate on it, but I had a grand ole time playing Mafia 3. And I'm really glad I didn't pay for the DLC. Excited to go back and get to play it for free now. Might just do another playthrough of the game.

#8 Twisted Metal  

Twisted Metal

Posted 23 May 2020 - 08:34 PM

Here is the link to PSN store dlc. Thanks OP.

https://store.playst...1?query=Mafia 3

#9 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2063 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2020 - 08:41 PM

I know many people hate on it, but I had a grand ole time playing Mafia 3. And I'm really glad I didn't pay for the DLC. Excited to go back and get to play it for free now. Might just do another playthrough of the game.

Same, I don’t get the hate. I loved that game, played the hell out of it. The arcady stealth never got old to me. Can’t wait to dive into the DLC.

#10 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 23 May 2020 - 09:05 PM

Also, pretty cool of them: if you have the original copy of Mafia II, they automatically upgrade it to the Definitive Edition. I have it on Steam and the Def Ed is now showing up right under my old edition.

Nice, didn't notice that before

#11 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3358 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 01:18 AM

Was Mafia III every GWG or PS+?

#12 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2205 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted Yesterday, 01:20 AM

PS+ for sure.  Not sure about GWG.

#13 zeldafanjtl   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   253 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

zeldafanjtl

Posted Yesterday, 01:43 AM

Same, I don’t get the hate. I loved that game, played the hell out of it. The arcady stealth never got old to me. Can’t wait to dive into the DLC.

I think it's one of those games that was super buggy on release but was fixed later. I almost always play games years after release so I've had the experience quite a few times of games not being as bad as people say.

It wasn't GWG. Mafia II was.

#14 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted Yesterday, 06:30 AM

Wish they actually fixed the bugs and actually remaster the game. Not even 60fps and game looks the same. It’s more like HD not remaster. It’s a good thing mafia 3 dlc are free tho but cmon now it’s 2020. At least the first is getting a remake. Lookin forward to that

#15 CGH   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1072 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 12:42 PM

Thank you.

#16 Thomas96   I am Thomaticus! CAGiversary!   6078 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Thomas96

Posted Yesterday, 02:49 PM

Thanks!

#17 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23216 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 04:45 PM

Wish they actually fixed the bugs and actually remaster the game. Not even 60fps and game looks the same. It’s more like HD not remaster. It’s a good thing mafia 3 dlc are free tho but cmon now it’s 2020. At least the first is getting a remake. Lookin forward to that

Yeah, I don't really get... what did they do with Mafia III? I really wanted to like that game, I loved the characters and setting but the gameplay was frustrating and the glitches did not help. 

#18 juanlien  

juanlien

Posted Yesterday, 05:51 PM

Thanks OP

#19 Rick Astley  

Rick Astley

Posted Yesterday, 09:46 PM

Yeah, I don't really get... what did they do with Mafia III? I really wanted to like that game, I loved the characters and setting but the gameplay was frustrating and the glitches did not help.

I saw a video comparison and everyone in the comments are like tf is this? It’s totally the same thing no differences. Just giving us free dlc