- - - - -

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition 49.94 @ Amazon

#31 Davem   Picture was the top google result for my username CAGiversary!   717 Posts   Joined 1.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2020 - 05:59 PM

Where can i buy for $50?

Most walmarts have it for $50.. kinda weird since it is the only switch game with more than 2 copies on the shelf heh

#32 bokiloki   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   98 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

bokiloki

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:01 PM

Can you get back some kind of credit for late shipments?

#33 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3185 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:05 PM

Can you get back some kind of credit for late shipments?

Normally yes, but amazon pretty much canceled prime shipping for all but “essential” stuff for the past 2 months.
And besides when you ordered it stated up front it would not be shipped/delivered until June 2nd. So amazon has not lied or delayed our orders yet to even complain in the first place.

I ordered mine the day it listed at 49.94 to match walmart, my order email shows June 2nd.

#34 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2810 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:09 PM

For what it's worth, I had a similar problem with amz not shipping my Works Set.  I think most preorders were hit with the slow shipping stick.  But since it was back in stock, I cancelled the preorder and reordered to get a faster delivery date.  I did this yesterday and it's out for delivery today.  Sadly this won't work well for people who preordered the SE @ $49 since you'll have to reorder at $59 (unless they pm walmart again soon).

#35 bokiloki   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   98 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

bokiloki

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:10 PM

Normally yes, but amazon pretty much canceled prime shipping for all but “essential” stuff for the past 2 months.
And besides when you ordered it stated up front it would not be shipped/delivered until June 2nd. So amazon has not lied or delayed our orders yet to even complain in the first place.

I price matched on Bestbuy and it said release date delivery, shipped but there's no set delivery date. 

#36 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3185 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:18 PM

Well since this was an amazon thread... I assumed you meant amazon.

#37 vicious7171   Don't you dare call on me, old man! CAGiversary!   456 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

vicious7171

Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:39 PM

I ordered mine the day it listed at 49.94 to match walmart, my order email shows June 2nd.

I've been getting lots of non-essential things with two-day Prime shipping over the past month.  

#38 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3185 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 30 May 2020 - 08:02 PM

They don’t guarantee the two days for prime. They are prioritizing essential stuff first, some things I’ve ordered have shown up in 2 days while other stuff has been delayed weeks at a time.

#39 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3308 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 June 2020 - 01:42 PM

Mine showed up Saturday, but I preordered when this first was listed on Amazon... not when it dropped to $49.94.  Also, I'm not prime... so quite surprising to see it packed and shipped so fast.

#40 bokiloki   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   98 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

bokiloki

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:45 PM

Last time I pre-order from Best buy. Supposed to arrive on release day and not getting it until Thursday.

#41 IronChariot   In My Country There Is Problem CAGiversary!   3303 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

IronChariot

Posted 01 June 2020 - 09:03 PM

Last time I pre-order from Best buy. Supposed to arrive on release day and not getting it until Thursday.

Mine was supposed to be there on release day too. It arrived today (which I was ok with), but it has a slit mark/dent on the side and front of the case as happens at least 40% of the time I order Switch games from there. I wonder if the same happens with Amazon. Sucks when it's a full-priced title.

#42 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3308 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 June 2020 - 03:01 PM

Mine was supposed to be there on release day too. It arrived today (which I was ok with), but it has a slit mark/dent on the side and front of the case as happens at least 40% of the time I order Switch games from there. I wonder if the same happens with Amazon. Sucks when it's a full-priced title.

Mine was from Amazon, it came in one of the white plastic bubble envelopes... no damage.  I've never had a game damaged like that from Amazon.