- - - - -

CAGcast #637: Iron Man Down

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17916 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2020 - 06:08 PM

The gang talks Minecraft Dungeons, Maneater, Robocop in Mortal Kombat, Cheapy’s botched appearance in the Saints Row 3 remaster, and oh so much more!

Download (1 hr 29 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Robocop Theme Techno Remix All Movie HD(2020)
Outro - Robocop Commercials

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

#2 bickle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   837 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:11 PM

Maneater is fun but it has some serious bugs at the moment, like deleting save files and causing OneX’s to crash. I’ve lost my save file multiple times, so I’m just waiting a week or two for a patch. Assuming those get fixed I’d put this in the ‘Buy’ column

#3 Wombat   CAGcast or nothin CAGiversary!   2376 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2020 - 07:48 PM

I hit no bugs in my play through.

#4 AriesDog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   779 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

AriesDog

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:43 PM

I'd think twice about letting an 11 year old watch Lucifer. I'm surprised Wombat didn't try suggesting Smallville.

#5 shanafan_cag   XBL / PSN / NNID: shanafan CAGiversary!   494 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

shanafan_cag

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:57 PM

My most regrettable videogame that I bought was Tokyo Highway Battle for the PS1. The game was called highway battle, and you would think there would be traffic to deal with when racing. Well, nope. It definitely wasn't what I expected. 

#6 Wombat   CAGcast or nothin CAGiversary!   2376 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:59 PM

I'd think twice about letting an 11 year old watch Lucifer. I'm surprised Wombat didn't try suggesting Smallville.

It seems she got bored of Lucifer quickly.

#7 bickle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   837 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 May 2020 - 09:03 PM

My nephew had no bugs with Maneater either. But it’s pretty common. My console never crashed, but losing a 4 hour save file twice is annoying enough to warrant caution.

#8 AriesDog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   779 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

AriesDog

Posted 30 May 2020 - 10:45 AM

Wombat:"Are we still talking about light switches?"

Wombat, the voice of the people.

#9 Cthulhu8u   That Innsmouth look CAGiversary!   1840 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 May 2020 - 05:00 PM

Wombat:"Are we still talking about light switches?"
Wombat, the voice of the people.

Also Wombat, on the new Xbox: "I cant wait to play games that I already played again, again"

Yes, he truly speaks for us all.

#10 YellowSnowPal   Crazy! CAGiversary!   929 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

YellowSnowPal

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:56 PM

I hit no bugs in my play through.

Sounds like that was uninterrupted though. Did you actually stop playing long enough to save in-game?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

#11 hufferstl   Get your symbols kid CAGiversary!   2549 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 June 2020 - 12:02 AM

Please link to those wifi switches. I scrubbed your twitters and couldn't find the name.

#12 afedock   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   499 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 June 2020 - 03:33 PM

Hey Wombat. With all the talk about puzzles, thought you/your wife might be interested in this. By the Cards against humanity guys.

https://www.kickstar...n/magic-puzzles

Also, Shipwreck asked why can't the turtles breathe underwater during the TMNT for NES discussion. Ackchyually, turtles breathe air. 

#13 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   5527 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 02 June 2020 - 11:15 AM

Wait, Cheapy D isn't in Saints Row: The Third Remastered?!  I take it, same thing with the Switch version?  I guess I'll stick with the PS3/360 versions for now.

#14 AsteriskCGY   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   12 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

AsteriskCGY

Posted 02 June 2020 - 06:22 PM

When you all brought up why Nintendo has these 1 cent sales, I recall reading an article explaining that. 

https://kotaku.com/d...r-pe-1838184195

Basically because the Nintendo store is bad at sorting and advertising things, developers put games up for a sale to get them more visibility and in a market that wasn't doing well in the first place, not a big risk to take. 

#15 MajorZiggy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

MajorZiggy

Posted 03 June 2020 - 11:34 PM

Listening CheapyD talk about MK, I've always wondered how CheapyD became obsessed with RoboCop(I've seen the various YouTube videos etc.) So how did that come about?

EDIT: Do you think they made you black CheapyD  because you have such a deep voice?. I've heard for example that Rick Astley from RickRoll fame was thought at first to be a black guy, because of his voice.