CAGcast #637: Iron Man Down

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Maneater is fun but it has some serious bugs at the moment, like deleting save files and causing OneX’s to crash. I’ve lost my save file multiple times, so I’m just waiting a week or two for a patch. Assuming those get fixed I’d put this in the ‘Buy’ column

I'd think twice about letting an 11 year old watch Lucifer. I'm surprised Wombat didn't try suggesting Smallville.

My most regrettable videogame that I bought was Tokyo Highway Battle for the PS1. The game was called highway battle, and you would think there would be traffic to deal with when racing. Well, nope. It definitely wasn't what I expected. 

My nephew had no bugs with Maneater either. But it’s pretty common. My console never crashed, but losing a 4 hour save file twice is annoying enough to warrant caution.

Wait, Cheapy D isn't in Saints Row: The Third Remastered?!  I take it, same thing with the Switch version?  I guess I'll stick with the PS3/360 versions for now.

Listening CheapyD talk about MK, I've always wondered how CheapyD became obsessed with RoboCop(I've seen the various YouTube videos etc.) So how did that come about?

EDIT: Do you think they made you black CheapyD  because you have such a deep voice?. I've heard for example that Rick Astley from RickRoll fame was thought at first to be a black guy, because of his voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back