PS4 back button in stock (dual shock 4) for the moment at Best Buy

Have to buy my Second one because my first one stopped working about 1 day after I got it, hopefully they aren't all pieces of junk, was really looking forward to having Less hand pain...

this is either going to be a great purchase or a highly regrettable one 2 months from now when we find out they were overproduced and go on a fire sale.

Wish they would just make something comparable to the Xbox Elite controller

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to buy my Second one because my first one stopped working about 1 day after I got it, hopefully they aren't all pieces of junk, was really looking forward to having Less hand pain...
Hope you told Sony customer support that one and got a replacement sent over.

Odd, I wasn't aware that this product was in limited supply.  When it came out (several months ago), I know Walmart was offering a $5 discount and I picked mine up for $24.99.

It's a nice enough product, but nothing revolutionary...at least for the games that I've played with it. 

Hmm. I placed an order for one at GameStop back when they were back ordered, but that one isn’t estimated to arrive until the 9th. And it just so happens that there’s a semi-close Best Buy store to me that has one in stock...and I have a rewards certificate that I could use there...

Out of curiosity, how does a return from GameStop.com work? Could I return an online order to a physical store? And if not, is return shipping free? Or is it like Amazon, where the customer has to pay for return shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just my two cents while I like the addition of back buttons and paddles it really makes the controller uncomfortable to hold as it obviously wasn't designed for such a thing from the start

bread's done
Back