* * * * - 4 votes

Nintendo 2DS XL System w/ Mario Kart 7 Pre-installed, Black & Turquoise $99.99 @Walmart

#61 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3426 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 09 June 2020 - 03:39 AM

They didn't give me that option, from what I could tell. It just cost money for the faster shipping options and I choose the option that said "free".

Oh weird, I had like a free two day shipping option or deduct fifty cents and it was like a week. Similar to how Amazon sometimes offers digital credit for longer shipping. I'm kind of regretting not taking the quicker shipping, but I have a case and screen protector coming at the end of the week so would have waited for those anyways.

#62 jrc84  

Posted 09 June 2020 - 12:01 PM

FYI...GameStop is doing a %50 $19.99 and under games with $100 order...I am padding my 3DS/DS collection while I can pick up solid games at under $10 each.

#63 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17267 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2020 - 04:27 PM

I take it that the chances of finding a new in box unit for retail or the discontinued sale price at any box retailer is now slim to none?

#64 Laser_Printer  

Laser_Printer

Posted 09 June 2020 - 09:26 PM

If you guys can't buy one my local Walmarts have some, I'm asking 117 shipped im not trying to make money just help folks out.

#65 Davem   Picture was the top google result for my username CAG Veteran   562 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2020 - 09:35 PM

Oops.

#66 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17267 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2020 - 09:55 PM

If you guys can't buy one my local Walmarts have some, I'm asking 117 shipped im not trying to make money just help folks out.

I'd love to consider taking up on your offer but.... you have less posts :\

#67 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7842 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2020 - 10:29 PM

Since no one in the Nintendo thread gives a damn about the 3DS anymore, PSPrices is reporting lots of digital 3DS games on sale.

https://psprices.com...ce&platform=3DS

Mostly Atlus RPGs and Sega Classics, but there are some other hidden gems in there as well.  It's sorted by price if that helps.

#68 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2618 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2020 - 10:35 PM

Mostly Atlus RPGs and Sega Classics

They're mostly just usual sales prices we've had before.

Though in my opinion people new to 3ds consoles need to buy Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology.

#69 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7842 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 June 2020 - 10:41 PM

They're mostly just usual sales prices we've had before.

Though in my opinion people new to 3ds consoles need to buy Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology.

Well, a few days ago, some of the newbies asked what some of the best RPGs for the system were.  And some of them are on sale now.

#70 Zantra  

Posted 09 June 2020 - 10:51 PM

I really enjoyed the Denpa Men RPG series. It's one of the only games that takes full advantage of the 3DS capabilities and features.

#71 Laser_Printer  

Laser_Printer

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

I'd love to consider taking up on your offer but.... you have less posts :\

I can always provide proof or post it on eBay, where I do have a reputation from some selling I've done.

#72 jrc84  

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:16 PM

FYI...GameStop is doing a %50 $19.99 and under games with $100 order...I am padding my 3DS/DS collection while I can pick up solid games at under $10 each.

GameStop is now doing a %50 for 5 games $24.99 and under...so I ordered 5 more...I think I may have a problem

#73 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2077 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:59 PM

GameStop is now doing a %50 for 5 games $24.99 and under...so I ordered 5 more...I think I may have a problem

Im not a big gamestop fan, and I’ve spent over $500 in the last month on these sales they’ve had. They’re dying to make money, so you’ve actually had some really good sales for the first time in a LONG time, which is awesome.

#74 Zantra  

Posted 11 June 2020 - 12:35 PM

I'm having a hell of a time getting a 64gb micro SD card to work on my 2DS. I finally gave up and just purchased a 32gb card from Target with an adapter. I tried using my cell phone and my tablet to format it to FAT32, and neither would, they only gave me the options for EXFAT or NTSF (I think it was called). And, the 2DS doesn't read either of those. I finally found a friend that let me use their PC with a micro SD slot in it, and the same thing happened. It wouldn't let me format it to FAT32 no matter who I killed, or what digital storage gods that I prayed to. My plan is that if the 2DS reads the 32gb card, I'll just cut my losses and use that card in the 2DS, and either put the 64gb one in my Tablet, or save it to use for my Switch if I need more storage. I'm hoping that because this new card comes with an adapter, that I might be able to put it into my mom's older PC, and hopefully I'll be able to figure this all out. Because, it's starting to cost me a lot of money, for something that so many people in this thread claimed would be super easy to do.

#75 Shiftygism   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   577 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2020 - 01:10 PM

I'm having a hell of a time getting a 64gb micro SD card to work on my 2DS. I finally gave up and just purchased a 32gb card from Target with an adapter. I tried using my cell phone and my tablet to format it to FAT32, and neither would, they only gave me the options for EXFAT or NTSF (I think it was called). And, the 2DS doesn't read either of those. I finally found a friend that let me use their PC with a micro SD slot in it, and the same thing happened. It wouldn't let me format it to FAT32 no matter who I killed, or what digital storage gods that I prayed to. My plan is that if the 2DS reads the 32gb card, I'll just cut my losses and use that card in the 2DS, and either put the 64gb one in my Tablet, or save it to use for my Switch if I need more storage. I'm hoping that because this new card comes with an adapter, that I might be able to put it into my mom's older PC, and hopefully I'll be able to figure this all out. Because, it's starting to cost me a lot of money, for something that so many people in this thread claimed would be super easy to do.

There's a program you have to use to properly format larger drives and memory cards, see if the one in Patton's description helps you out...

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=Zhl92zTMo2U

#76 Zantra  

Posted 11 June 2020 - 01:53 PM

Thanks for the link. Almost everybody on here said that it was as easy as putting my card into a PC, they never mentioned having to use programs. One guy even told me I could just use my smart phone, but obviously that was not true. He claimed that's how he got his 128gb card to work in his 2DS.

#77 pukadon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   44 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 11 June 2020 - 06:43 PM

I got my New 2DS XL a couple days ago and finished transferring everything from my 3DS yesterday - had to get a separate memory card because none of mine were compatible. Found the right memory cards were only $12 at Best Buy, with curbside pickup, so I didn’t have to go in.

I had been told in the Nintendo thread to hold out for the 2DS XL rather than getting a New 3DS XL and I’m glad I did- the 2DS XL is really light and so much better balanced. I hadn’t even realized how I was holding the screen up on the 3DS. Would recommend to anyone on the fence.

Thanks again for posting this deal!

#78 RiPPn  

Posted 11 June 2020 - 06:57 PM

Looks like it's back in stock for anyone still looking for one.

#79 Zantra  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:14 AM

I got my New 2DS XL a couple days ago and finished transferring everything from my 3DS yesterday - had to get a separate memory card because none of mine were compatible. Found the right memory cards were only $12 at Best Buy, with curbside pickup, so I didn’t have to go in.
I had been told in the Nintendo thread to hold out for the 2DS XL rather than getting a New 3DS XL and I’m glad I did- the 2DS XL is really light and so much better balanced. I hadn’t even realized how I was holding the screen up on the 3DS. Would recommend to anyone on the fence.
Thanks again for posting this deal!

What memory cards are the "right" memory cards?

#80 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7842 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:33 AM

What memory cards are the "right" memory cards?

I'm using a SanDisk Ultra Plus 32 gb microSD.  But I'm not understanding why everyone is having difficulty finding microSD cards that work.

I know that the Switch uses a special kind of microSD card, but it shouldn't be difficult to find a card that works well in a 2DS XL.

On a related note, I'd like to thank the OP for posting this deal because I have spent time this week getting reacquainted with games that I already owned.

#81 Gaming_Geek  

Gaming_Geek

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:44 AM

I'm in the same boat it seems. I got a 64gb micro sd card and couldn't get it to work at all, even tried to format it with a PC but no idea what programs even work since I never use a PC anymore.

#82 Zantra  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:12 AM

I'm using a SanDisk Ultra Plus 32 gb microSD.  But I'm not understanding why everyone is having difficulty finding microSD cards that work.

I know that the Switch uses a special kind of microSD card, but it shouldn't be difficult to find a card that works well in a 2DS XL.

On a related note, I'd like to thank the OP for posting this deal because I have spent time this week getting reacquainted with games that I already owned.

That's good to know, because I am pretty sure that's the exact card that comes with the adapter that I just bought to try to make my 64gb card work, and if that is the case, I will just use the 64gb card on my Tablet or Smart Phone for more space, and use the 32gb card in my 2DS. Apparently I only had a 16gb SD card in my original 3DS and I never completely filled that up, so I guess I should be fine with a 32gb one. I just saw a great deal and thought that I would try my luck with a 64gb one, especially after everybody was claiming (and probably falsely) that the 2DS XL supports huge memory cards.

#83 wampler13   That's just ,like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   699 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:16 AM

That's good to know, because I am pretty sure that's the exact card that comes with the adapter that I just bought to try to make my 64gb card work, and if that is the case, I will just use the 64gb card on my Tablet or Smart Phone for more space, and use the 32gb card in my 2DS. Apparently I only had a 16gb SD card in my original 3DS and I never completely filled that up, so I guess I should be fine with a 32gb one. I just saw a great deal and thought that I would try my luck with a 64gb one, especially after everybody was claiming (and probably falsely) that the 2DS XL supports huge memory cards.

Google is your friend. I used instructions found on google to format a 256gb micro sd card I'm using in my new 2ds xl. Just because you can't figure it out you shouldn't accuse someone else of lying.

#84 Zantra  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:21 AM

Google is your friend. I used instructions found on google to format a 256gb micro sd card I'm using in my new 2ds xl. Just because you can't figure it out you shouldn't accuse someone else of lying.

Or, maybe people here could be helpful, and tell people how to do it, instead of being extremely vague. The whole point of this site is to help other gamers get good deals. I don't see why we stop gamers from using memory cards that they bought, because we don't want to let them know how we made it work. Even when they ask for help, like I have been.

#85 wampler13   That's just ,like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   699 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:26 AM

I think I went here. Or did I? And used this. Or did I? 

#86 Zantra  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:30 AM

See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?

#87 wampler13   That's just ,like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   699 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:33 AM

Quit being a jerk and don't call people liars. It'll make you seem like a much better person. You're already enough of a handful.

#88 NothingCreative   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   59 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

NothingCreative

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:35 AM

See, that wasn't so hard, now was it?

This is funny to me, since you were asked to Google it at least once! Anyway, I hope you get it figured out, it’s really not a complicated problem to resolve.

#89 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17267 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:48 AM

BACK IN STOCK AT WALMART.COM  GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!

#90 Zantra  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:10 AM

Quit being a jerk and don't call people liars. It'll make you seem like a much better person. You're already enough of a handful.

Are you my exboyfriend? Because, you are obviously still obsessed with me.