- - - - -

Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X $300

#211 SlaughterX   Teh Killer CAGiversary!   1550 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:10 AM

Just buy the 5TB version instead, if you have a lot of games an extra 2GB isn't really cutting it, at least not for me.

#212 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:39 AM

Yep! I wanted the hard drive for the design even with the markup. So the $450 would be my more desired bundle. I'll end up selling the figurine as well.

Well then keep looking to see if that bundle goes back in stock. The bundle we bought was in stock yesterday and I just missed it and obviously came back in stock this morning.

#213 ravens52bears54   Thin Blue Line CAGiversary!   1647 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

ravens52bears54

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:40 AM

I live in MD and I have a buddy who lives in FL that was lucky enough to order one of these from Best Buy. He's a PS guy, and the release is too close for the PS5 so he's shipping it to me. #BonerJamz03

#214 Nelson2011   Huh?! CAGiversary!   421 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Nelson2011

Posted 12 June 2020 - 12:43 PM

Up oh BH tho it's $399

https://www.bhphotov..._one_x_1tb.html

#215 kingotnw   The Devil! CAGiversary!   244 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

kingotnw

Posted 12 June 2020 - 02:46 PM

Up oh BH tho it's $399

This just pisses me off. Why do companies have to price gouge? Leave it at $299 line it was everywhere else.

#216 oakley568   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   203 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:28 PM

This just pisses me off. Why do companies have to price gouge? Leave it at $299 line it was everywhere else.

Agree...but it's sold out now and the website and it says they had it at $299...did they drop the price between now and then? 

Edit: Nevermind, i was on the Newegg website...my bad. 

#217 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   4443 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted 12 June 2020 - 03:48 PM

Up oh BH tho it's $399

Isn't B&H Photo and Adorama run by the same people? If so, just keep in mind last week someone said that Adorama put their system on backorder and never shipped it.

#218 Youngnoble   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1661 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Youngnoble

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:03 PM

Gamestop.com has more of $390 bundle.

https://www.gamestop...e/B215748C.html

#219 dav2sil  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:04 PM

Up oh BH tho it's $399

Why would anyone even consider getting it from bh when gamestop still has the bundle available.

#220 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3655 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:25 PM

Why would anyone even consider getting it from bh when gamestop still has the bundle available.

Ugh, so tempting. I probably will get a PS5 instead XBX. Has MS indicated what kind of development they intend to keep doing? I'm too old to remember if most AAA development moves over in a year or if it's usually two.

#221 dav2sil  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 04:37 PM

Ugh, so tempting. I probably will get a PS5 instead XBX. Has MS indicated what kind of development they intend to keep doing? I'm too old to remember if most AAA development moves over in a year or if it's usually two.

Are you talking about like games? If so they made AAA games for 360 and xbox one for like 3 or 4 years after x1 release.

#222 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:17 PM

I'm still waiting for my GameStop console bundle to ship but there seems to have been many chances to get this limited edition console which is really cool.

#223 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3655 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:44 PM

I'm still waiting for my GameStop console bundle to ship but there seems to have been many chances to get this limited edition console which is really cool.

I just ordered. Seems like it will still be quite rare but I'll try to recoup by selling my S, the extra controller, and the digital copy of the game. Should hopefully get the upgrade cost around $150.

#224 Cloudx9  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 05:52 PM

I just ordered. Seems like it will still be quite rare but I'll try to recoup by selling my S, the extra controller, and the digital copy of the game. Should hopefully get the upgrade cost around $150.

Honestly, any of these limited edition consoles eventually ends up being a rare collectible. Just look at the Gears Xbox One X. It was widely available when it first released and you can just walk into a retail store to get it back then. But now, the value is similar to this Cyberpunk Console. Although them announcing only 45k cyberpunk consoles made is pretty cool.

#225 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:26 PM

You can't sell the digital copy of the game. You must not have been paying attention. It's a direct to download meaning that right when you log into your Cyberpunk system, that gamertag becomes the one that gets the game when it releases. The only way you can sell off the game is if you let the seller be the first gamertag to log into your new Cyberpunk console. They can then log off and you can log in and they will be able to download the game when it releases.

#226 ChrisD0811   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   232 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 07:48 PM

You can't sell the digital copy of the game. You must not have been paying attention. It's a direct to download meaning that right when you log into your Cyberpunk system, that gamertag becomes the one that gets the game when it releases. The only way you can sell off the game is if you let the seller be the first gamertag to log into your new Cyberpunk console. They can then log off and you can log in and they will be able to download the game when it releases.

Almost, but not quite. You have the OPTION to redeem with the first tag that logs in, during set up. You can skip redeeming it with that tag though. Then down the road you can redeem with a different tag. Your point about them needing to log in is still 100% valid, although perhaps he or she plans to sell to a close friend or family member? That would make their thought a valid one...

#227 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:05 PM

Almost, but not quite. You have the OPTION to redeem with the first tag that logs in, during set up. You can skip redeeming it with that tag though. Then down the road you can redeem with a different tag. Your point about them needing to log in is still 100% valid, although perhaps he or she plans to sell to a close friend or family member? That would make their thought a valid one...

Okay so if he wants to sell the digital game, he still needs that person buying it to sign into HIS Cyberpunk console with their gamertag correct? Doesn't have to be the first gamertag to sign it but a gamertag needs to redeem the game on the CP console correct?

I would also like to sell the game so whenever gamestop delivers the console, I would just skip with my gamertag and then when it's released, I would have to bring my console to the person I am selling it to or have them come to my place and they then log in with their gamertag and it will ask them if they want to redeem the code? Or do I log out and they log in and then it automatically goes to their account?

Pretty confusing but I will worry about that months down the road. Good to know that I don't need to redeem the game. Thanks for the info. I was merely clarifying with that poster when they mentioned selling the game code. It's not a code. I wonder if this will be the normal from now on.

#228 schhorn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:15 PM

Man, i would love to get my hands on this console but no luck with the deals...

#229 ChrisD0811   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   232 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 08:35 PM

Okay so if he wants to sell the digital game, he still needs that person buying it to sign into HIS Cyberpunk console with their gamertag correct? Doesn't have to be the first gamertag to sign it but a gamertag needs to redeem the game on the CP console correct?
I would also like to sell the game so whenever gamestop delivers the console, I would just skip with my gamertag and then when it's released, I would have to bring my console to the person I am selling it to or have them come to my place and they then log in with their gamertag and it will ask them if they want to redeem the code? Or do I log out and they log in and then it automatically goes to their account?
Pretty confusing but I will worry about that months down the road. Good to know that I don't need to redeem the game. Thanks for the info. I was merely clarifying with that poster when they mentioned selling the game code. It's not a code. I wonder if this will be the normal from now on.

This does appear to be how they're gonna do it from now on. Post setup there will be a page in the system settings for content included with the console. You can go there to redeem with any tag signed in. So you would log in as them, go to that page, and redeem it. Technically no one would have to travel anywhere as long as you two trusted each other enough to give out a username and password. Thats why I suggested if it were a close friend or family member, etc.

Glad I could help clarify. Theres a whole article on the ms website for anyone wanting to read more:

https://www.xbox.com...xn6wlasr1fbuk00)(7593)(1243925)(VZfI20jEa0c-XX5MVwf0xKSVCNcfbW2CFA)()&irclickid=_maidblyhskkfr3eckk0sohzi2v2xn6wlasr1fbuk00

#230 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3655 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:11 PM

Great info on how the game code is locked into the console. I'll likely sell cheap to someone on CAG who doesn't care if they have to reset user/pass and just try to dump the code for 25 bucks. If the PS5 enhancements are trivial then I'll just keep it.

#231 bill123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1290 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:55 PM

I do have an extra cyberpunk system that I'd sell for cost plus shipping to someone. I will say I paid 399 for it from amazon, which is why I'm going to return it to them. So it'll be 427 plus shipping for it. If interested let me know.

#232 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:56 PM

Technically, couldn't someone you are selling it to just make a new gamertag and give you that info and you use that to redeem the code on your console and then log off and they log into it and download the game on their console and then log into their real gamertag and as long as they keep that profile on their console, they can play the game with their real gamertag? This would make it so you don't need the person to be at your place or you at theirs.

#233 breakingcustoms   To The Max! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

breakingcustoms

Posted 12 June 2020 - 10:16 PM

I've been checking daily for the 299 price somewhere. Hoping maybe this weekend some will come back in stock

#234 Mr. Anderson   spends too much time here CAGiversary!   9094 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Mr. Anderson

Posted 12 June 2020 - 10:44 PM

I've been checking daily for the 299 price somewhere. Hoping maybe this weekend some will come back in stock

Good luck man, I did that for a few days in a row to no avail. The GameStop bundle seems to be the best option if it's available.

#235 breakingcustoms   To The Max! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

breakingcustoms

Posted 12 June 2020 - 11:03 PM

Good luck man, I did that for a few days in a row to no avail. The GameStop bundle seems to be the best option if it's available.

I appreciate it. If the 389 one comes back again I may bite.

#236 NothingCreative   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

NothingCreative

Posted 13 June 2020 - 03:34 AM

Great info on how the game code is locked into the console. I'll likely sell cheap to someone on CAG who doesn't care if they have to reset user/pass and just try to dump the code for 25 bucks. If the PS5 enhancements are trivial then I'll just keep it.

If you do decide to sell the code, PM me, please!

#237 aircobra   Banned Banned   3802 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:58 AM

I ended up buying 2 bundles (the one with the figure and the one with the hard drive and no figure). I leaning towards just selling it to someone here for cost plus shipping. I am also probably going to sell my copy of the game.

#238 breakingcustoms   To The Max! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

breakingcustoms

Posted 13 June 2020 - 12:12 PM

I ended up buying 2 bundles (the one with the figure and the one with the hard drive and no figure). I leaning towards just selling it to someone here for cost plus shipping. I am also probably going to sell my copy of the game.

If you decide to sell, let me know!

#239 breakingcustoms   To The Max! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

breakingcustoms

Posted 13 June 2020 - 12:14 PM

It also looks like GameStop pulled all of the bundles for the system

#240 VegieM  

Posted 13 June 2020 - 06:35 PM

Why they don't produce more of these bundles. They are sold out everywhere.