Pre-Owned Flash Sale, Up to 50% Off at GameStop.com

Thanks OP! I got for switch: walking dead season 3, dead cells, wolfenstein 2, flashback and megaman11 for about $11.24 each.

Would be nice if we could use more than two gift cards per transaction.  I heard other online retailers let you use up to 5 or more. 

I don't understand how limiting gift cards per transaction, to your own business would hurt sales?

Would be nice if we could use more than two gift cards per transaction. I heard other online retailers let you use up to 5 or more.

I don't understand how limiting gift cards per transaction, to your own business would hurt sales?
I find out from another CAGer that you can use more gift cards if you use the app to order. I ordered a switch and used at least 4 cards.. No idea why it works on the app but not the website.

Looks like they've updated the deal now to all games $29.99 and under. That's an extra $5 buffer! A lot more games now qualify for the deal. 

I was gonna bite on more Switch games, but I think I'll wait until my first order gets here before I order more. I want to see if they come with cases. Dead Cells came on its own and it included the case.  :D

I was gonna bite on more Switch games, but I think I'll wait until my first order gets here before I order more. I want to see if they come with cases. Dead Cells came on its own and it included the case. :D
I have ordered quite a few current gen games from this sale, and they have all come with cases and artwork. It has been a pleasant, if not strange and unusal, surprise.

Just tried to do this at a store in northern Virginia but it didn't work, the guy said it was online only.

sale is over a week early? (not working for me now), got a lot from it though (recently bought a ps4 so grabbed a bunch of old games i missed),  a little over half had proper cover art

sale is over a week early? (not working for me now), got a lot from it though (recently bought a ps4 so grabbed a bunch of old games i missed), a little over half had proper cover art
awh man I thought it went until 6/21... now I missed out on a second order. Officially bummed. Oh well I got what I got. I was gonna drop another $90 or so anyways that I probably shouldn’t have 😅

I placed two order during 50% off

mega man legacy collection 2   

mega man x collection 1 and 2

mega man 11

life is strange before the storm

left 4 dead

samurai showdown ps4

monster hunter world

dragon's crown pro

walking dead telltale series collection

walking dead final season

dead or alive 5 last round

all for less than $100 all games have shipped walking dead telltale collection arrived yesterday in original case.

I placed two order during 50% off

mega man legacy collection 2

mega man x collection 1 and 2

mega man 11

life is strange before the storm

left 4 dead

samurai showdown ps4

monster hunter world

dragon's crown pro

walking dead telltale series collection

walking dead final season

dead or alive 5 last round

all for less than $100 all games have shipped walking dead telltale collection arrived yesterday in original case.
Both times I tried to order Life is Strange (original), I got before the storm. If the reverse happens to you, I'll trade you. :)

It didn't end early according to the email sent out yesterday. I don't know where the info in the OP comes from. If GS said it, then they probably ended it with how successful the sale was.

Cheapy's info was unfortunately wrong and sale ended yesterday (I also didn't make my purchase yesterday cause of the date listed here, bummer but I bought a fair amount in this b2g2 sale).

Great Sale
Ended up grabbing

Mega man 11
Mega man x legacy collection
Mega man legacy collection
Mega man legacy collection 2
Fist of the north star lost paradise
Dragon's crown pro
Strange brigade
Valfaris
Axiom verge
Dead cells
Bloodstained
Ultra street fighter iv

Spent about $112

Hopefully a new one will start soon and they will raise the cap on the maximum amount allowed for the sale again.
Yeah; they could be "resetting" for a day/days and are going to launch it again for a week or long weekend or something. Its gamestop so literally anything is possible. Maybe it'll come back and actually work in store (or at least for store pick up on all titles).

It does make it a bit exciting when you never know what the hell they're going to actually do.

All the remaining games I purchased arrived yesterday most had original cases inserts artwork except dragons crown pro and left 4 dead generic cases disc only and looks like mega man legacy collection 2 has a crack scratch on the disc but I will not be able to test it until weekend.

bread's done
Back