Amazon - 15% Cash Back on Nintendo eShop Cards for Amazon Card Members - Ends July 5th

Has anyone tried PM Mario + Rabbids Gold edition? I know they normally only PM places like Target or Walmart but I was curious if they might be making an exception. I can try when I get the chance.

Bear in mind, it appears you have to have Prime in order for the offer to be active. I have the regular Amazon Chase card and it just tells me to join prime in order to take advantage of the deal. Still, if you qualify, solid deal.

Thanks for posting op. Just in time for the sale, too!

Does anyone know if you can use eshop credit (like these) to pay for Switch Online? My membership just ran out so I need to renew. Would love 15% cash back on it if possible.

Thanks for posting op. Just in time for the sale, too!

Does anyone know if you can use eshop credit (like these) to pay for Switch Online? My membership just ran out so I need to renew. Would love 15% cash back on it if possible.
You can. I upgraded to a Family account in April and was able to use both eShop funds and Gold points to pay.

Did not know I could use gold coins to pay for the online... that changes things. I paid for 1 year and got the free year from twitch, so now I know exactly what my gold stockpile is going towards.

Did not know I could use gold coins to pay for the online... that changes things. I paid for 1 year and got the free year from twitch, so now I know exactly what my gold stockpile is going towards.I
It's best to use gold points for the online membership, as you don't get any gold coins back from the membership.

Just out of curiosity, how do you find these without this link? I saw a lot of different things that give the cash back. How do you get to this page normally from amazon.com? Or is it not possible?

Just out of curiosity, how do you find these without this link? I saw a lot of different things that give the cash back. How do you get to this page normally from amazon.com? Or is it not possible?
search for "prime card bonus offers"

bread's done
Back