Ubisoft Forward Sale - Up to 80% off Big Franchises and More

this Ubisoft sale seems to be a HUGE fail unless you're a UPlay PC person. :(
Even as a primarily pc gamer, I hate this event

Spent 15 minutes trying to login so my account gets flagged for watching enough for the free WD2 promo. Currently impossible. Moreover, all the keys given away live are instantly claimed.

Not worth anymore of my time. Don't enjoy most ubi games anyway.

Even as a primarily pc gamer, I hate this event

Spent 15 minutes trying to login so my account gets flagged for watching enough for the free WD2 promo. Currently impossible. Moreover, all the keys given away live are instantly claimed.

Not worth anymore of my time. Don't enjoy most ubi games anyway.
Yeah, this has been a complete shitshow. They would just flash keys on the screen acting like they were doing a cool giveaway with no understanding of how everyone's streams are seconds ahead/behind, so of course keys were claimed before anyone had a chance to try them. Plus, if you plug in too many unsuccessful keys, your Uplay account locks you out of trying any more.

I don't play Ubi games, but my husband plays a few, so we were trying to get stuff for him. But, he's now in IDGAF mode lol we can't even log in to the website to get Watch Dogs 2. I thought you just got it through Uplay. Sad.

Yeah, this has been a complete shitshow. They would just flash keys on the screen acting like they were doing a cool giveaway with no understanding of how everyone's streams are seconds ahead/behind, so of course keys were claimed before anyone had a chance to try them. Plus, if you plug in too many unsuccessful keys, your Uplay account locks you out of trying any more.

I don't play Ubi games, but my husband plays a few, so we were trying to get stuff for him. But, he's now in IDGAF mode lol we can't even log in to the website to get Watch Dogs 2. I thought you just got it through Uplay. Sad.
Yup. The only thing the uplay application does is open your browser to view the steam, where the same problems persist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. The only thing the uplay application does is open your browser to view the steam, where the same problems persist.
Yeah, figured that out too late lol he said he's probably never going to play WD2 anyway. But still, wtf Ubisoft. The only game I care about in this event is the one formerly known as Gods and Monsters. My husband watched the leaked footage of AC Valhalla and his expectations for it plummeted. That series just shouldn't be called Assassin's Creed anymore. You know, because when I think assassins, I think loud, hulking Vikings throwing axes.

Grabbed the Division 2 expansion for a little under $15. Other than that, not much else I saw. The extra 20% off doesn’t stack with the 20% off club coupon you can buy for 100 coins, btw. Tried it and now have to find something else to buy within 3 months 😑.

bread's done
Back