[PS4] Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered $14.99 Bestbuy.com

BB has some decent games right now at $14.99.  In addition to the one's already mentioned, they also have DQ Builders 2 (PS4) and Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (PS4), also for $14.99 each.

Best Buy and sony, Sony been having there deal of the week as well. BFone is like $3 now on the store as well as having these same price as BB.

I can’t criticize your choice since I feel the pull, but I know I’m never going to find time to play through it again, so I’m resisting.
i still have to start Tales of Vesperia remastered, Persona 5 Royal and Catherine Full Body which I bought both release month. :p

not including my already large backlog. but yah remastered games sometimes take me a while to get to if I beat the original.

I can’t criticize your choice since I feel the pull, but I know I’m never going to find time to play through it again, so I’m resisting.
Same, I enjoyed the game on ps3 and this is within my price point, but I just don’t realistically see myself putting another 50ish hours into this.

bread's done
Back