Target Circle Deal: Spend $40 Online, get $10 off a future purchase.

Zantra

Banned
If you spend $40 three times on Target's website in the next 21 days, and you have a Target Circle Account, they will send you a $10 Target Circle credit for a future purchase. I just received an email about it, if you receive Target emails, and you are a Target Circle member, it should be in your email also.
Edit: Fixed the deal. Sorry for the misinformation. It also sounds like some people are getting slightly better deals than me. It could be based on your region.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if it stacks with the current targeted deal of $10 off a $40 purchase when you select store pickup, but it might.

I just got an email stating that if you make two qualifying drive up or store pick up orders of $40 or more that you will receive a $10 reward. Ends on 8/17. So pretty much spend $80, get $10 back

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so odd that they are sending people different deals. It's reminding me of the deal last week where everybody was seeing something different. Well, YMMV it is.

Never mind, apparently I've been selected to be part of a new Target service they are rolling out called the Target Circle Bonus Program. The way that it is going to work, is that if you spend a certain amount of money on your Red Card with your Circle account attached, you get bonus cash back. I read it wrong though. I need to make three separate $40 purchases online, and I will receive a $10 Circle credit into my account in 21 days.

I should have read the fine print, my bad you guys. But, it looks like Target is rolling out a new rewards program, so that's pretty exciting.

I just got an email stating that if you make two qualifying drive up or store pick up orders of $40 or more that you will receive a $10 reward. Ends on 8/17. So pretty much spend $80, get $10 back
You're lucky. Mine requires me to make 3 $40 purchases. One of the many joys of living in super expensive California, I guess.

I'm Circle and Red Card, no email. Oh well.
It sounds almost like a beta. I'm sure the program will be rolled out to everybody eventually. I just hope that it doesn't replace the coupons. I'd much rather get something like 50% off an item up front, than paying a bunch for something to get some money back at a later date.

It's so odd that they are sending people different deals. It's reminding me of the deal last week where everybody was seeing something different. Well, YMMV it is.
It's possible
I will try to find something for you, though it's starting to sound like it may be a regional thing.
to quote
Never mind, apparently I've been selected to be part of a new Target service they are rolling out called the Target Circle Bonus Program. The way that it is going to work, is that if you spend a certain amount of money on your Red Card with your Circle account attached, you get bonus cash back. I read it wrong though. I need to make three separate $40 purchases online, and I will receive a $10 Circle credit into my account in 21 days.
multiple posts
I should have read the fine print, my bad you guys. But, it looks like Target is rolling out a new rewards program, so that's pretty exciting.
and also
You're lucky. Mine requires me to make 3 $40 purchases. One of the many joys of living in super expensive California, I guess.
edit your posts
I'm pretty sure you need to at least be a Circle member, if not a red card holder as well.
so you don't post six times in a row.

bread's done
Back