CAGcast #646: A Massive Leak

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
The gang talks Avengers, Skater XL, Rocket Arena, Destroy All Humans, Othercide, Microsoft Flight Simulator, UPLINK, and so much more!  

Download (1 hr 30 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by feals! Become a member today by going to FEALS.com/CAGCAST and get 50% off your first order with free shipping!

Show Linkage/Notes:
Intro - Pump It Up - Endor
Outro - Commando Theatrical Trailer

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with everything Wombat said about the current iPhones. It's why I'm still holding on to my original iPhone SE.

Wow, quiet comments this week. I'm super-impressed Wombat's Warriors shirt still exists. Baseball Furies were at least one of the most iconic visuals from that film/game.

@shipwreck, try Lego DC Super Villians. My daughter and I are playing the hell out of it. Lots of quality of life improvements over Lego Batman 3. 

Also started playing Moving Out with her, it's hilarious! You can enable Assist Mode which makes it easy enough for little kids to play alone. On GamePass, of course.

I’d like to point out that in the Xbox/ iPhone comparison talk that Wombat complained about not having an audio jack on his phone while in the same breath bitching about the older phones not being waterproof. Shrug... Wombat will be wombat I guess. He is my spirit animal after all. Anyways, did Cheapy ever get permission from Mrs. Cheapy to tell the story on why she became a lawyer?

This show is like being in an abusive relationship.. please someone help me escape. Keep up the great work!

P.S. the Avengers trailer segment was an complete and utter disaster

As a Super Cheap Ass, I just finally looked into the Xbox Gamepass deal. Since I'm usually a PS4, PC PC PC, and iPhone gamer I typically drift off a bit when you guys start to talk about Gamepass. However, the new Flight Simulator is coming to the service so I set it up. Holy cheapasses Batman! There is at least a year's worth of crap I can play on the service already that I'm way behind on: Fallout 76, The Outer Worlds, and Sea of Thieves. Not to mention the remastered Bard's Tale series so I can relive my glorious and misspent youth playing the series on a Commodore 64 (the 60lb portable one). 

Anyway, thanks again for the many, many years of Podcastery. You guys are awesome and I count on you for a weekly dose of Home Improvement ideas, Long Island news, Cabin in the Woods updates, tales of Pong, and the occasional video game deal. 

bread's done
Back