Computer Gaming World - February 2004

cgw.gif

Electronic Gaming Monthly - January 2004

EGM2.gif

Xbox Nation Magazine - Dec/Jan 2004

xbnfullpage.gif
xbnzoomed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to know that a great site gets some publicity. I too found this site after reading EGM. Thanks for the great deals that I've found after becoming a member. This site only deserves to get bigger and more profitable for you.

Mabe that is how I found this site. I've been reading EGM since November so I guess that must be it.

this is good, now more people will come here meaning more good deals, sweetness

Wow, we're part of something special. And I'm not talking about the short bus. :)

Someone should start a thread on how they found out about CAG (if it hasn't been made already).

[quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Go you cheapy! That egm letter helped me find this glorious site. Soon we'll be able to vie for the presidency![/quote]

me too.[/quote]

again, same here...

Wow, A trip through memory lane. I found this site first through XBN and later through EGM. Thanks for all the deals Cheapy.

[quote name='Anonymous']Wow, A trip through memory lane. I found this site first through XBN and later through EGM. Thanks for all the deals Cheapy.[/quote] If anyone cares, then that was me, still having log in isues.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Anonymous'][quote name='Anonymous']Wow, A trip through memory lane. I found this site first through XBN and later through EGM. Thanks for all the deals Cheapy.[/quote] If anyone cares, then that was me, still having log in isues.[/quote]

I didn't know guests could post on the forums.[/quote]

Only this forum.

Hmm, the Computer Shopper states "This site will point you to games for as little as $10..." Can you sue them for defamation? $10 is an insult.

Page 93 of the August issue of PSM. In the letters section, they have a pic of Eric behind someone on a computer. It looks like Eric's talking shit to someone online but if you look closer, they're on CAG! You can see CheapyD's avatar from before the unfortunate "accident" that transformed him into RoboCheapy....

[quote name='LoganDX']Page 93 of the August issue of PSM. In the letters section, they have a pic of Eric behind someone on a computer. It looks like Eric's talking shit to someone online but if you look closer, they're on CAG! You can see CheapyD's avatar from before the unfortunate "accident" that transformed him into RoboCheapy....[/quote]

Cool....got a scanner?
;)

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Go you cheapy! That egm letter helped me find this glorious site. Soon we'll be able to vie for the presidency![/quote]

me too.[/quote]

again, same here...[/quote]

Me as well...

that egm letter actually appeared in Gamepro. Because thats how i found this site in December 2003. Is that a typo or are you leaving out that letter. I think it's a typo

maybe i'm wrong but i thought i was only getting gamepro for free last year till i found this site and now have gotten gamepro egm oxm psm and xnation

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='LoganDX']Page 93 of the August issue of PSM. In the letters section, they have a pic of Eric behind someone on a computer. It looks like Eric's talking shit to someone online but if you look closer, they're on CAG! You can see CheapyD's avatar from before the unfortunate "accident" that transformed him into RoboCheapy....[/quote]

Cool....got a scanner?
;)[/quote]

yeah, I'll try to get it scanned tomorrow...

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='LoganDX']Page 93 of the August issue of PSM. In the letters section, they have a pic of Eric behind someone on a computer. It looks like Eric's talking shit to someone online but if you look closer, they're on CAG! You can see CheapyD's avatar from before the unfortunate "accident" that transformed him into RoboCheapy....[/quote]

Cool....got a scanner?
;)[/quote]

yeah, I'll try to get it scanned tomorrow...[/quote]

WTF happened to getting it scanned tomorow, August ninth...

cgw.gif

Hey, I own that computer case. Nice.

That picture mentioned did eventually get posted, the person in the picture posted and explained how it got there (he was an intern and they were taking random pictures and putting their own captions in, or something).

[quote name='chosen1s'][quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='metroidkiller9'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Go you cheapy! That egm letter helped me find this glorious site. Soon we'll be able to vie for the presidency![/quote]

me too.[/quote]

again, same here...[/quote]

Me as well...[/quote]

add me to the list

[quote name='javeryh']Nice: cheapassgamers.com.....[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter since that URL still takes you here.

I know there was a thread on how people found CAG-- too lazy to find.

That's sweet CAG is getting its recognition. I can see the positives and also "negatives" of it. More people could mean more games are taken quicker. but of course more deals(and lurkers =P). I'm just thinking in a greedy kinda manner =P. At least we could have more input on games and questions are answered quickly as well.

Anyways cheers for CAG and Cheapy D!

[quote name='Moxio']There was a mentioning of CAG the latest issue of Computer Shopper.[/QUOTE]
Scanned and put it in the OP. Thanks!

[quote name='cdeener']Cheapy you really can't see the scan to well. But as long as we get good press doesn't make me any difference.[/QUOTE]
The graphic on the left is the zoomed in portion of the page on the right.

Ha, it says come here to find a game "for as little as $10". That's on the high-end of what I'd pay for a game now.

Funny story about that EGM article: I'm close to 90% certain they mention me when a Gamestop worker said some guy preordered Enter the Matrix and returned in the same day, since that fits my situation perfectly.

lets spread the word about the ( CAGCast ) Cheapassgamers! . i just summated the link to DIGG.COM
If there's any Digger's heres, go & Digg it! & if you don't know what DIGG.COM is..get out from under that rock & check it out!!

P.S
Cheapy I Hope you don't mind im doing this?
thanks

bread's done
Back