Best Buy Deal of the Day, Fallout 76 Wastelanders or Rage 2 PS4/XB1 $9.99 Each

I’m always offended that the price drops for rage so dramatically (between $10 to $14.99).

When it’s goes off sale it goes back to a $59 msrp.

Not sure why it grinds my gears, but it does.

Did fallout 76 ever get any better? there were a lot of stories about Bethesda planning on fixing it, but everything ever done seemed to be a money grab.

They just added NPCs back in the Wasterlanders add-on. I stopped playing right around launch, but I know that the lack of NPCs made me give up. I have to imagine it's better now, but by how much is the real question.

Did fallout 76 ever get any better? there were a lot of stories about Bethesda planning on fixing it, but everything ever done seemed to be a money grab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve enjoyed Fallout 76 ... it’s not the best game but if you like the franchise, you’ll get a ton of content for your $10. It’s way more faithful to the series compared to something like ESO vs Skyrim. The Wastelanders content has really boosted playability and the Brotherhood of Steel are on their way later this year.

Anyone know if they finally fixed Rage and all its bullshit glitches? It was a fun game but would freeze all the time.

I’m always offended that the price drops for rage so dramatically (between $10 to $14.99).

When it’s goes off sale it goes back to a $59 msrp.

Not sure why it grinds my gears, but it does.
That's how Bethesda likes it. Same with Ubi putting Assassin's Creed and Far Cry games on sale for $15-20 and then back to $60 the next week.

bread's done
Back