Starlink accessories at Dollar Tree

Thanks OP! I ended up buying another copy of the game to get an extra controller stand, I think they wanted $20 for the stand while the whole bundle was like $6.99 🤣

If you find them, it's worth remembering that using two physical toys is the only way to use two of the same weapon.  

There was nothing in my local pair of DTs last time this was posted, just as corona was starting to spread; I’m not sure it’s worth checking again now.

I’ve never seen any of these in a dollar tree. There are several I stop at when I am around them. I am guessing inventory is highly regional.

I'm going to guess this is an East Coast thing. I have been going to Dollar Tree at least twice a month since this was announced in another thread.

Absolutely nothing, at any of my Midwestern Dollar Trees.  Wish this was available on their website.

I'm going to guess this is an East Coast thing. I have been going to Dollar Tree at least twice a month since this was announced in another thread.

Absolutely nothing, at any of my Midwestern Dollar Trees. Wish this was available on their website.
Upper Midwest here. Green Bay. That's where I saw 'em. Dunno if it's regional or just YMMV.

Stock makes no sense for these. Went to 4 locations (looking for the 2-pack of mini pizza crusts to no avail), 3 stores had no Starlink, 1 store had at least 21 pilots (just Razor and Levi).

I checked one location in Sioux Falls, SD, where I had found 3 of the 4 ship packs earlier this spring/summer.  I found 3 unique pilot packs, but no weapons packs. 

I've only seen weapons packs and Eli Arborwood in south Austin. Some stores only having two different weapon packs. Wish I could find ships, controller stands and more pilots.

I stand corrected. I just found two pilots at my local Dollar Trees, Razor and Levi.  

Wish I could find weapon packs and ships, but I guess seeing two pilots I already have is better than absolutely nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found weapon packs and the controller parts here. Got a controller thing for the Switch and I might have grabbed a PS4 one too, I don't remember. Also grabbed weapon packs so I can double up on ones I use more. Hazy memory, had a seizure last week so my brain is still a bit garbled up.

At least around here, all of the ships were in stores (and sold out) in late spring/early summer; I haven't seen a ship in months. 

My store(s) did not appear to get any of the weapon packs that started showing up mid-summer.  I checked in a couple of times, but never found evidence that they had ever been in stock. 

Pilots appear to be the current inventory.

My $0.02.

Had my mom go check for me, since I'm still sick at home with Covid (though, I feel like I'm almost better). They didn't have Starlink anything, unfortunately. They did have tons of Barbie clothes though. So, if you know anybody that collects or plays with Barbies, they have tons of clothes and accessories.

Some stores in the Pittsburgh area still have weapons packs but only one store had a single pilot that I went to.

Went to my local Dollar Tree.  I found the Iron Fist Weapon pack. 

Too bad I already have that one.  Picked up a second pack because I heard you need two of them to use two at a time.

Edit 9/25: Went to another location.  Found the Shockwave Weapon pack.

Was totally ready for disappointment. I was kind of shocked to find something else.

Went again to my local Dollar Tree. I think the employees are starting to get sick and tired of seeing me every week.

I found the Crusher weapon pack.  The pilots seem to be disappearing, does having multiples of the same pilot do anything?

Still hoping for the Starlink controller adapters and ships to finally make an appearance at my local Dollar Tree. I've given up finding Madden and Titanfall 2.

One of my local Dollar Trees has about a dozen copies of the Starlink base game for PS4. No ships, pilots, or weapons though...

It’s been a while since I’ve been to the dollar tree near me but I recall them having tons of weapon packs.

If anyone is struggling to find some hit me up and I’m sure we can figure something out.

Here in SC I've seen them in multiple stores. Columbia, Sumter, and Manning have the pilots, weapons, and a wealth of Starlink base games for Xbox One. I've only seen the ships like ONCE out the wild though but will keep an eye out. 

bread's done
Back