CAGcast #650: A Limited Release

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Listen before we delete the show for some reason! The gang talks back to school, Mario announcements, PS5 backwards compatibility, 3000 series GPUs and so much more!

Download (1 hr 28 minutes) - iTunes - Google Play - Stitcher - RSS  - YouTube

Check out the CAGcast on YouTube for clips and complete episodes.

Today's show is brought to you by Harrys! Go to Harrys.com/cagHarrys.com/cag to get your Harry’s trial shave set.

Show Linkage/Notes:
Outro - Jonas Blue, MAX - Naked - Armand Van Helden Remix
Intro - FrankHowley Raid

RSS - Full CAGcast Catalog
Facebook

Please submit your show questions via CAGbag or Twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can related to the high school gym class as I am about the same age as Wombat. I think we had to run a 6 or 7 minutes mile. I was the extra sweaty husky guy who did take showers along with one or two of the guys from the football team (I think they liked being naked).

OK,

So A guy in his 40s is looking to paddle a "Young, Wholesome Man in his 20s"

I think I'm listening to the wrong podcast.

The CAGCast was just so negative and apathetic, that I took a month off and came back for this one, interested especially for their thoughts on the Mario 35th stuff. Oh well, fool me once.

I gotta say, it's amazing to have heard over a decade worth of Cheapy coming to the table with meaningful, substantive, highly regarded movies and shows that deal in pathos, the human condition, or at the very least are extremely well-made by extremely talented artists, only to be met by Wombat with "yeah, well, I have some episodes of a Guy Fieri show to watch.. oh and its been on the air for like a decade.. and I've probably already seen every episode twice." Or, alternatively, "yeah, well, I got this comic book show to watch.. do I like it? No, I hate it. But I'm definitely going to watch it instead of your thing that is good!"

Also, Wombat should coin that new section he came up with as a weekly segment: "Wombat's Game Pass Corner of the Week.. Cuz It's There."

It sucks that Nintendo can't be like Microsoft in regards to maintaining a device ecosystem for their old games, especially when their hardware is based on whatever's cheap to manufacture for them at the time. But then again, market forces can't really stop the big N, as their main AA titles keep selling in the millions no matter what, from hardcore fans to people who return to Nintendo from their last console, the Wii.

O man i haven't listened to a cast in months and first lines I hear Wombat i already want to piledrive him into a crap filled toilet.

HUMMUS

Cheapy, thanks so much for recommending Red Letter Media.  Those guys, are quite possibly, the funniest thing on the internet right now.  Their takes on everything from their reviews and their "Best of the Worst" are always spot on.  The laugh of Rich Evans (Mr. Plinkett), gets me every single time.

In regard to Epic choosing the Marvel season to pick a fight with Apple - I disagree and think that it may have been a perfect time to pick the fight.  This is because Marvel is probably taking a hefty cut of the sales of Marvel skins and related merchandise in the Epic store.  So instead of Epic being the only loser from a drop in sales, they have Marvel to share in the pain.

bread's done
Back