Win an Xbox Series X at Taco Bell!

AMOE is limited to THREE CODES so no point in requesting TBH.(EDIT! THEY CHANGED THE WORDING)

Looks like the AMOE will provide 3 codes per submission with no posted limit in the rules now:

Mail-In Code Request: From September 10, 2020 to October 21, 2020, an eligible consumer must legibly hand write his/her full name (no initials), complete street address (no P.O. Box), age, and valid e-mail address on a 3½” x 5” properly stamped postcard and mail it to: Taco Bell® and Xbox Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 to obtain a Code without making any purchase. Requests sent in an envelope will not be accepted. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by October 21, 2020 and received by October 28, 2020. Administrator will send three (3) unique Codes by e-mail to the e-mail address provided on the request. Mail-in requests will not be returned, and no further correspondence will be entered into. Mail-in requests must be original and handwritten. No mechanical reproductions are allowed.
Thankfully no need to buy the $5 box. Just a soda purchase will do this time. Plus you can enter 3 times a DAY!

There is also some fire drills that will be posted on TB social media for free codes and giveaways too?

The free codes are already posted but wont be live until 10/22/2020

SX7YR97XYV96

SX7V936NBPP9

SX7NLYZNHCZ6

Once again these cant be used until 10.22.2020!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this pretty much sums it up:

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME: Except for the Fire Drill Code (as described more fully in Section 5), upon obtaining a Code an entrant may play the Game using one (1) of the following two (2) methods to receive one (1) game play (“Game Play”) during the Gaming Period.

"Regardless of how many Codes are obtained by an entrant, the method used to acquire the Codes, and/or the method of Game Play, there is a limit of three (3) total Game Plays per entrant/email address/per phone number, per day, during the Game Period. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00:00 AM PT and ending at 11:59:59 PM PT on a calendar day."

I won the Xbox one X eclipse last year on my 7th entry. I didn't do post cards last year, but i bought a bunch this time. If you can only get 3 codes max then it totally isn't worth it. lol. I hope that isn't true. The rules aren't very specific. It should state only one post card per person, if that were the case. Getting a next gen console before the general public would be pretty damn sweet. Good luck to all.

Also there is a Doritos's PS5 contest in the works.  That'll be wild. i could go out and buy a crap ton of Dorito's, but i would feel a bit ridiculous having all these left over Doritos's expiring. I suppose you can give them to friends or fam. I know a guy who won it, he said he only spent like $200.00 and won the xb1x when it was brand new in that promo. This PS5 one will be interesting.

I won the Xbox one X eclipse last year on my 7th entry. I didn't do post cards last year, but i bought a bunch this time. If you can only get 3 codes max then it totally isn't worth it. lol. I hope that isn't true. The rules aren't very specific. It should state only one post card per person, if that were the case. Getting a next gen console before the general public would be pretty damn sweet. I may be a bit overboard here, but if anyone wanted to start a discord server full of dedicated players. I'd be down. Maybe we can let each other know what times we plan to use our codes, to avoid trying to win at the same times. Just a thought. Good luck to all.

Also there is a Doritos's PS5 contest in the works. That'll be wild. i could go out and buy a crap ton of Dorito's, but i would feel a bit ridiculous having all these left over Doritos's expiring. I suppose you can give them to friends or fam. I know a guy who won it, he said he only spent like $200.00 and won the xb1x when it was brand new in that promo. This PS5 one will be interesting.
in fact the rules are specific, it states

"Regardless of how many Codes are obtained by an entrant, the method used to acquire the Codes, and/or the method of Game Play, there is a limit of three (3) total Game Plays per entrant/email address/per phone number, per day, during the Game Period. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00:00 AM PT and ending at 11:59:59 PM PT on a calendar day."

so no point in buying anything from them or sending any post cards in,, just use the 3 free codes they put out in the rules lol

I try every year but I’ve never won one of these. I’m not giving up now. Can’t wait.

Glad to see the regulars on here every year. My score is 1 out of 5, the 1 win being the PSVR.

Haven't won in any of the previous contests and sweeps. Here's hoping I win this year. Although I did Win a PS3 and uncharted 3 collectors edition from Subway Many years ago.

I hate those dummy tell all videos. All it does is hurt everyone’s chances. Remember the video last year of the guy responding to his own how to video taking about how he didn’t win? Idiot.

2/5 with TB contests

Hope I can get to 50% 🙌

Would love to not have to purchase a new system

So the rules are different this year. You get THREE codes per postcard now, and there's no limit to how many postcards you can send in- when before it was 32?

Taco Bell's are NOT handing out cups prior to the contest starting. I've gotten confirmation from numerous locations that they are not handing out the cups until the morning of the contest 9/24 OR when they run out of regular cups. Voice a complaint via a web form https://www.tacobell.com/contact-us or call 1 (800) 822-6235

I would love for that Doritos promotion to make an appearance again. It was fun tracking down those roulette Doritos. I remember giving away a giant black trash bag (clean bag) of the extra Doritos to some guy instead of going to waste.

Good luck to everyone this year! I've never participated in one of these Taco Bell sweeps so hopefully I don't waste too much money buying drinks, ha.

So the rules are different this year. You get THREE codes per postcard now, and there's no limit to how many postcards you can send in- when before it was 32?
Hmmm looks like they changed the rules since they were first released. Good catch. what a crock of shit hahah. Looks like i can write about... 16ish to get enough codes till 10/22

Finally time to upgrade my Xbox one I won from the doritos promotion years ago. Bought a few drinks to enter today, hopefully we all win something!

I have a feeling they are going to run out of cups really fast this year. Look what this one guy did.

https://twitter.com/MilkSteaknJelly/status/1309199205374685184

I walk into TB and ask if they have the cups and was informed they do but I would have to buy something. I buy lunch and they give me a regular cup. Ah, where's the code? They had to get it out of the stock room and they only pulled out the large cups.

I walk into TB and ask if they have the cups and was informed they do but I would have to buy something. I buy lunch and they give me a regular cup. Ah, where's the code? They had to get it out of the stock room and they only pulled out the large cups.
The same thing happened to me. They were clueless about the promo even though there was a sign next to the menu that said when you buy a medium or large drink. They did not have any medium sized cups with the code on them.

I got a notification that said buy a drink or get a free code online... but when I clicked it there was nothing...
The free codes are in the rules and they don’t go active until October 22.

Also, entered a code at 5:32 am EST didn’t win.

Yea I ordered 20 today for 1.00 each girl at the counter said "you got 3 minutes for happy hour" I was like the hell is happy hour but yea 20

At this point with all the "enter the codes from 12am - 7 am" "secrets", the real best times will actually be lunch time and dinner times  :D

I am having issues trying to register. Anyone else experience this when you first registered?

update: working now

This'll be my fourth time participating, 0-3 so far. Hopefully I'll have the same luck as any team down big to the Falcons this year.

At this point with all the "enter the codes from 12am - 7 am" "secrets", the real best times will actually be lunch time and dinner times :D
Nope... the casual diners eat and enter at this time still flooding those time frames. The early AM is just more saturated now... Hoping taco bells just run out of cups.

How many postcards did y’all send? And have you gotten codes yet
I sent about 18 on the idea that it would take about a week or so to get there (when i sent) and i would have enough codes to last through the 22nd. Looks like i sent too many as i have not received any codes.

I guess i can make other accounts though

I sent about 18 on the idea that it would take about a week or so to get there (when i sent) and i would have enough codes to last through the 22nd. Looks like i sent too many as i have not received any codes.

I guess i can make other accounts though
Oof yeah, they always take forever to send out codes. And then they end up being obsolete. Rip my 30 postcards

bread's done
Back