* * * - - 4 votes

Taco Bell Xbox Series X Promo - Free Daily Entries

#1 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   5447 Posts   Joined 17.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2020 - 08:39 PM

This is YMMV, if you have a Taco Bell app account, you can visit this page and enter your info to be included in a Daily Drawing for a Series X starting today and running through the 21.

https://rewardsxbox....utm_content=cta

I don’t believe it works if you haven’t already registered, but give it a shot.

#2 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   23560 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:20 PM

Keeps saying I'm not a TB rewards member so I guess new sign-ups don't qualify? 

#3 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   828 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2020 - 09:23 PM

Keeps saying I'm not a TB rewards member so I guess new sign-ups don't qualify? 

You had to sign up by Sept 13 IIRC.

#4 gthirst   Esper CAGiversary!   1252 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2020 - 10:30 PM

Entered, thanks op

#5 Freeze Time  

Freeze Time

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:03 PM

My app shows me as a rewards beta member even has the free Doritos Taco but that Series X giveaway says I'm not a member despite me logging into the taco bell site too. Oh well. Probably a glitch. App shows nothing about a contest either.

#6 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9121 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:26 PM

Was able to enter since I registered back during the free Chalupa Cravings deal thing. Thanks OP.

#7 TheGrimHeaper   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

TheGrimHeaper

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:54 PM

Thanks OP. I signed up a few days ago and I guess I never got an email with this link today.

#8 onipaladin   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   10 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

onipaladin

Posted 16 September 2020 - 01:10 AM

I downloaded their dumb app and signed up and it is still saying I have to sign up.

#9 Kretical   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   28 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Kretical

Posted 16 September 2020 - 01:27 AM

I never received the email link either.  Thanks OP for providing the link!

If I win one, I'll name it after you.

#10 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   14966 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 September 2020 - 01:41 AM

I was using the app this year up until the free T-Mobile promotions stopped, but apparently that doesn't qualify as "having an account." They ended sometime in February or March.

Guess you needed to register or "activate" your rewards account within a certain window to be eligible. Good luck anyway to those who can participate.

#11 fantomgamer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   282 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

fantomgamer

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:39 AM

Thanks OP. Checked all day but no email. I am registered.

#12 Zantra  

Posted 16 September 2020 - 04:52 AM

All you have to do is sign up once, and they enter you everyday until the 21st, which is a nice change to those ones that expect you to come back and re-enter every day.

#13 Jayinem  

Posted 16 September 2020 - 05:12 AM

Every time I see a Taco Bell promotion for an Xbox I get just a little bit triggered.

You see when the very first Xbox was coming out Taco Bell had "win it before you can buy it" remember those words.

So I was eating there a lot to try to win it (poor stomach) and had a bunch of tickets that I kept in my room. But the day came that it was available to buy, and just in case I kept them another few months and finally threw the tickets away.

Well a few months after that (so we're talking 6 months after you could "buy it") I get a notification that I had won. But I had to show the ticket. I tried calling some customer service and pleading with them but it did me no good at all. It really soured me on Xbox (although it didn't last forever) but it was false advertising. If it was really win it before you could buy it I would have had the ticket and won. 

#14 Zantra  

Posted 16 September 2020 - 05:22 AM

I don't even eat at Taco Bell, but I have one of these accounts for some reason. Probably for video game console contests that I never win.

#15 Summerling  

Summerling

Posted 16 September 2020 - 09:13 AM

Thanks OP!

#16 Chuck Stank   People are fucking stupid. CAGiversary!   1106 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 16 September 2020 - 11:58 AM

Nice. Won an Xbox One X from Taco Bell so here’s hoping I get lucky again.

#17 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   4146 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted 16 September 2020 - 12:25 PM

Entered thanks so much! I don’t think I would buy a series x for a few years, since I have a one x that plays stuff great but fingers crossed!

#18 HELLRAZR_28   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   151 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

HELLRAZR_28

Posted 16 September 2020 - 02:23 PM

Thanks, OP! I heard about this the other day but couldn't find anything in the app. Hopefully getting the app/joining for my wife's benefit will pay off!

#19 oakley568   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   168 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:09 PM

Annoying, had already signed up during the chalupa craziness last month (or the month before...who knows) and had already signed into the app back then, but it won't let me submit an entry.

#20 gpn   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   184 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 September 2020 - 03:15 PM

Thanks, OP. Never got an email for the contest.

#21 Zantra  

Posted 17 September 2020 - 10:53 AM

Anybody win anything yet? I assume that there must be other prizes besides the consoles.

#22 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2104 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2020 - 03:20 AM

Anybody win anything yet? I assume that there must be other prizes besides the consoles.

I think it’s just Xbox bundles, all the same, worth $599.

The only other prizes are the one time Flash Winner contest that I believe they run once via social media. They give out 20 of the $599 Xbox bundles, and some tacos as well.

#23 FireDrakeZ  

Posted 19 September 2020 - 04:04 AM

I almost forgot about this. I sent my entry today which was accepted.

#24 Zantra  

Posted 21 September 2020 - 09:26 AM

I guess we're all going to have to buy drinks. I already have two entries in the Monster Energy Drink contest, and I'm not sure if the Rockstar contest is giving consoles away. The Pringles one is, but that seems to be UK only. I have yet to see any cans of chips in America talking about the contest. I have seen those Nintendo Switch Lunchables everywhere. They're giving away 750 Switches with some games.