* * * * - 6 votes

Playstation 5 Pre-Order Thread

#1831 The 7th Number   Sipping hot tea like a sir with my pinky out! CAGiversary!   7017 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

The 7th Number

Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:47 AM

The pre-order button was yellow at BB but wouldn't do anything when I hit it. Now it's back to coming soon.

Same, i keep trying to buy the pulse 3D headset. Sometimes it says pre order, sometimes it says coming soon. But it wont let me check out because its out of stock.

#1832 Hypebeast69  

Hypebeast69

Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:27 AM

If you're talking about the new sony pulse 3d audio ps5 headset, yes it will work with PS4

Yay! At least I’d actually be able to use it before ps5 comes out instead of just staring at it

#1833 dualrec  

Posted 18 October 2020 - 03:30 PM

Supposedly Sony said 3D audio will work with any headset, but their marketing for the pulse 'tuned for the tempest engine' suckered me into ordering one. 3D audio on ps4 is already impressive.

#1834 Chuck Stank   People are fucking stupid. CAGiversary!   1112 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Chuck Stank

Posted 18 October 2020 - 05:57 PM

Did anyone ever see this brand of Dualsense charging station?

Collective Minds PlayStation 5 Dual Charge PS5 Charging Station for Two Dualsense PS5 Controllers - PlayStation 5 https://smile.amazon...i_n21IFbS4PCC5X

It’s $10 cheaper than the official Sony one. I was just wondering if any CAGs ever heard of the company.

For $20 I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

#1835 BalekFekete   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   58 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

BalekFekete

Posted Yesterday, 11:50 AM

Super long-shot, but if anyone in the greater Philly or central NJ area is looking for a Series X but has a PS5 pre-order, I'm in the market for a swap.  DM me and we can figure something out.  *crosses fingers but doesn't hold breath...*

#1836 kwick7   CAG Lurking Veteran CAGiversary!   634 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:51 AM

Super long-shot, but if anyone in the greater Philly or central NJ area is looking for a Series X but has a PS5 pre-order, I'm in the market for a swap. DM me and we can figure something out. *crosses fingers but doesn't hold breath...*

I’m in that area. I want the same thing. 😂

#1837 kelo360   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1769 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:52 AM

With Walmart and others selling the dualsense early I’m surprised that nobody has found out (to my knowledge) if the dualsense controller works with the PS4.

#1838 Derrick1979   I think I've been here to long ! CAGiversary!   5957 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted Today, 05:06 AM

Just wondering is anyone else a little concerned that Sony has not sent any units out to press in the US for previews and stuff?? We are inside of  month form launch and the only PS4 game shown was Spiderman 2018?  

#1839 Titan X   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   110 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:49 AM

With Walmart and others selling the dualsense early I’m surprised that nobody has found out (to my knowledge) if the dualsense controller works with the PS4.

It's possible to use a ps4 controller on a ps3 with *select* games (it recognizes it as a generic controller, so some features don't work).  It will likely be the same for the DuelSense.