Video Game MP3s for Ringtones

WildWop

CAGiversary!
I'm one of the few, the proud, the class-action lawsuit participant owners of a Motorola v710 and am looking for some video game mp3s to use as ringtones.

Specifically, I'd like to find some of the following, and was hoping some people on these boards have them so I don't have to scour websites that are most likely blocked from access at work:

SF2 (Ken, Vega)
Gitaroo Man (Sanbone Trio)
Zelda (da-duh-da-daaa item sound)
Super Metroid (Norfair)

Can anyone help me out?

Sorry for leaching onto your thread, but does anyone know where to get game ringtones for an LG phone?

well i have SF2 ken, vega but it's my PC. And i'm on vacation and using a diffrent one at the moment. But if you wouldn't mind using some remix version of some of the songs try ocremix.org, or vgmix.com for some video game remixs be people. They have some really nice music.

[quote name='klonoa23']well i have SF2 ken, vega but it's my PC. And i'm on vacation and using a diffrent one at the moment. But if you wouldn't mind using some remix version of some of the songs try ocremix.org, or vgmix.com for some video game remixs be people. They have some really nice music.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... that's a good idea, thanks!

[quote name='Scorch']www.matrixm.com, video games section.. i can send you SF2 mp3s that i converted in about an hour and a half, just leave your aim or msn name[/QUOTE]

If you're around, mind sending those MP3s? MEGAHURTZdx on AIM

bread's done
Back