NSW Monster Hunter Rise CE - Open for Preorder @ Gamestop

gnugget5

CAGiversary!
I just noticed that the Collector's Edition for MH Rise is now open for preorders at Gamestop.  MSRP is $99.99, which qualifies for free shipping. 

I would imagine that other vendors may start to post preorders in the next few days.

[attachment=34617:11108990.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
What's even in this edition?
The $10 deluxe edition DLC content, the Magnamalo amiibo, a pin, and some stickers.

The individual amiibo (Magnamalo, Palamute, and Palico) haven't appeared for pre-order yet, though I believe Gamestop has SKUs for them in their system, so we may be able to do in-store pre-orders for them very soon.

Odd... I looked at the 2nd picture and can see the details...

attachicon.gif
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 1.17.55 PM.png
Well, FWIW, I tried to link that image using the HTML code in the forum, but for some reason, CAG has flagged this type of link and wouldn't let me include it within the OP. As I am currently at work (and had lots of shit to do that doesn't involve MH or CAG), I kept things simple and just included the link to the page.

At least it's Friday.

It sold out that fast? Damn lol.

Hopefully Amazon or someone else gets them or restocks
o_O

I figured this might be popular, but that seems a bit quick. Gamestop is usually the LAST place to sell out of preorder inventory.

Edit: Actually, it's possible that the CE will only be sold at Gamestop, as all of the amiibo are limited to Gamestop and the CE includes one of the amiibo. If that's the case, I could buy the argument that inventory is going to be quite limited (and sold out fast).

Last edited by a moderator:
Amiibo may be available in-store:

https://twitter.com/nakaronii/status/1307013865599893506
Interesting - I'm a bit surprised to see the flagship amiibo ringing up at the same price as the other ones - I kinda figured that the flagship amiibo might be higher priced (a la BOTW Guardian amiibo).

That was a quick sellout online.  Not sure I want to risk going to a local store, especially with the upcoming closures they announced earlier this week.  

bread's done
Back