* * * * - 6 votes

Xbox Series S/X Re-stock Thread

#4561 Lime  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 03:50 AM

All I want is this stinking e-mail from Microsoft

Go into your setting in your account online on MS website and enter to receive emails. I went in today and signed up for some of their promotional emails and they sent me the link to buy the Series X today. I just saw the email 5 minutes ago and was able to purchase one. The bundle game that I went with was MK11 Ultimate for $17.99 and the blue shock controller for $49.

#4562 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1715 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 04:22 AM

I frustratingly can’t get the series x from the email. Everything loads up in my cart, but when I click place order I keep getting an error message about payment issues. I’ve contacted support twice over chat and once over phone and have got three different responses, none of them helpful

#4563 DANIEL   DANNY FAKnTASTIC CAGiversary!   1385 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 06:14 AM

I frustratingly can’t get the series x from the email. Everything loads up in my cart, but when I click place order I keep getting an error message about payment issues. I’ve contacted support twice over chat and once over phone and have got three different responses, none of them helpful

what link do you use for customer service? I have been looking for customer service but I always get an automated response.

the link MS emailed me is broken.

thanks.

#4564 jsivley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1715 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 06:46 AM

what link do you use for customer service? I have been looking for customer service but I always get an automated response.
the link MS emailed me is broken.
thanks.

If you’d like to try their terrible awful support, just go to Microsoft.com and click on the blue “need help” button. It starts out automated, but only to sort your request. Once it knows what you need help with it will connect you to a very unhelpful real life agent

#4565 sbaker44  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 02:00 PM

I was able to chat and get a partial refund on the controller and game from my Microsoft bundle. Took a while but we got there in the end. Only issue is she only gave me a $14 refund instead of $15 for the game. After 30+ minutes in the chat, I wasn't going to argue over $1.

#4566 BoxPizzaBox   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1377 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

BoxPizzaBox

Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:28 PM

There are two really big (to me) advantages of the Series X over the One X - many more games play at 60 FPS and the load time is night and day (even compared to playing from a USB SSD on One X).

I think there are a few games that are exclusive to the latest generation, but I can't think of any of them right now.

I think Bright Memory is one.

The CPU in particular should be a huge jump. It may be difficult to notice a difference on that point if most all games are cross-gen for a while though. It is helping in the games that can do 120 FPS, though.

As this post mentions yeah the storage is the same capacity, but *way* faster.

#4567 SHADOW-X21   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

SHADOW-X21

Posted 26 November 2021 - 08:38 PM

For those still not having any luck with dealing with Customer Service from Microsoft via Phone or Chat especially if the Digital Game you purchased in the Xbox Series X bundle still doesn't show up in your recent purchase for a refund request.

Here's the direct link below to put in the digital game refund request & Make sure you already signed in to your Microsoft / Xbox account. Once you fill in the blanks answering each question in the form, You'll get a confirmation email in your Inbox or Spam folder.

https://support.xbox...equest-a-refund

#4568 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4564 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 09:29 PM

the damn camo controller dropped another $5 but they are only able to do a price match one time per item lol

seems a bit strange to have that type of limitation

#4569 blueweltall   Kill the Batman CAGiversary!   7431 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

blueweltall

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:15 PM

Gamestop Bundle

https://www.gamestop...Y.v9yrLGCLMvSrA

#4570 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9776 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:32 PM

Gamestop Bundle
https://www.gamestop...Y.v9yrLGCLMvSrA

They even shoved in a headset? Man.
Also like how the games are all digital because that means no refunds.
On the bright side, no GS gift card.

#4571 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4564 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 10:43 PM

They even shoved in a headset? Man.
Also like how the games are all digital because that means no refunds.
On the bright side, no GS gift card.

i am surprised the price didn't use msrp prices for all the bundle items.

#4572 markn80   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   20 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 11:37 PM

Anyone able to get a refund for the digital games from Microsoft? Seems like I’m unable to request a refund for the digital game since it doesn’t give me the option anymore even though it’s only been 6 days since purchase.

#4573 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4564 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 November 2021 - 11:42 PM

Anyone able to get a refund for the digital games from Microsoft? Seems like I’m unable to request a refund for the digital game since it doesn’t give me the option anymore even though it’s only been 6 days since purchase.

i have never seen an option to refund just the digital game. the only option was to refund the xbox.

#4574 SHADOW-X21   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

SHADOW-X21

Posted 27 November 2021 - 12:08 AM

For those still not having any luck with dealing with Customer Service from Microsoft via Phone or Chat especially if the Digital Game you purchased in the Xbox Series X bundle still doesn't show up in your recent purchase for a refund request.

Here's the direct link below to put in the digital game refund request & Make sure you already signed in to your Microsoft / Xbox account. Once you fill in the blanks answering each question in the form, You'll get a confirmation email in your Inbox or Spam folder.

https://support.xbox...equest-a-refund

#4575 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1222 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2021 - 05:59 PM

Supposedly my series x gets delivered today. Will try that refund on the game after I get it and report back

#4576 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4564 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2021 - 07:47 PM

i used the link to create a request the other day and I just received an email that they closed the ticket but there is no response whatsoever. Appears that they closed the ticket and decided not to say anything or porcess a refund lol

edit: looks like they closed it before sending the response. Apparently if you previously price matched the item, they can't do anything as they can only do a single refund per item and the price match counts as a refund lol

#4577 Fuzzmeister  

Fuzzmeister

Posted 28 November 2021 - 05:34 AM

I've no idea what the change is, but my Series X always turned off my Vizio TV when I shut it down.  It stopped when I got the LG C1.  I got the Halo Series X and it works again.  Does the first time setup help getting that feature to work?  Either way, I'm glad it's back.

#4578 BoxPizzaBox   Trash Tier CAGiversary!   1377 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

BoxPizzaBox

Posted 28 November 2021 - 08:15 AM

It should be a setting on your console and somewhere on your TV. If enabled on both, it should work:

This feature can be turned on and off via the TV & A/V power options settings screen. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Power mode & startup > TV & A/V power options.

Settings have been finnicky for me in the past too. If you also have an AV receiver it might also have options in addition to the TV/console

#4579 JA17   Can I be of service? CAG in Training   11 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2021 - 08:55 AM

Will you people just stop trying to refund whatever stuff you get with your bundles and just enjoy the damn system. God, people around here are so picky. Just enjoy your brand new fucking system you paid for. That's what I did.

#4580 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   11873 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 28 November 2021 - 09:12 AM

Will you people just stop trying to refund whatever stuff you get with your bundles and just enjoy the damn system. God, people around here are so picky. Just enjoy your brand new fucking system you paid for. That's what I did.

*Looks at name of website*

*Keeps on scrolling*

#4581 respectablechum  

respectablechum

Posted 28 November 2021 - 12:19 PM

The mods need to do a better job of getting rid of these cheap ass gamers so the forum can go back to being a fancy lad safe space again. Yeah the bundle was a little large for my malnourished manservant to walk all the way back to my compound from the gamestop I sent him to across state lines but it was sooo worth it!

#4582 walletandgromice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1599 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

walletandgromice

Posted 28 November 2021 - 04:48 PM

Honestly compared to the complaints over in the black Friday about "how trash" this black Friday was, this thread is a endless sea of joy.

My impatient wait for my XSX is not pretty. Eagerly refreshing and watching for movement as that box sits in the same place for a whole day really underscores what a ridiculous child I am.

Happy Holidays?

#4583 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4564 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2021 - 04:51 PM

Honestly compared to the complaints over in the black Friday about "how trash" this black Friday was, this thread is a endless sea of joy.

My impatient wait for my XSX is not pretty. Eagerly refreshing and watching for movement as that box sits in the same place for a whole day really underscores what a ridiculous child I am.

Happy Holidays?

hope it's not fedex as they are always late for me

#4584 walletandgromice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1599 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

walletandgromice

Posted 28 November 2021 - 04:53 PM

hope it's not fedex as they are always late for me

UPS ground. The indignity.

Is your package in that ravine in Alabama?

https://www.msn.com/...ARaK9v?ocid=mmx

#4585 SHADOW-X21   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

SHADOW-X21

Posted 28 November 2021 - 07:10 PM

i used the link to create a request the other day and I just received an email that they closed the ticket but there is no response whatsoever. Appears that they closed the ticket and decided not to say anything or porcess a refund lol

edit: looks like they closed it before sending the response. Apparently if you previously price matched the item, they can't do anything as they can only do a single refund per item and the price match counts as a refund lol

Today I got the 3rd email from Mircrosoft & My full refund back for the digital game I didn't want in that list of games we're required to add to the bundle to buy the Xbox Series X console.

#4586 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4564 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2021 - 07:20 PM

Today I got the 3rd email from Mircrosoft & My full refund back for the digital game I didn't want in that list of games we're required to add to the bundle to buy the Xbox Series X console.

3rd email?

#4587 SHADOW-X21   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

SHADOW-X21

Posted 28 November 2021 - 07:34 PM

3rd email?

1st one is the confirmation email they send you after filling out the form with your service request number.

2nd one is the Refund Request email with your service request number & Automated "Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox", etc.

3rd one is the "We refunded you" email confirming I'll be getting the full refund back on the digital game. (As the funds is back in my acc. already).

#4588 KrayzieKMF   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4564 Posts   Joined 17.4 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2021 - 07:36 PM

1st one is the confirmation email they send you after filling out the form with your service request number.

2nd one is the Refund Request email with your service request number & Automated "Thanks for contacting Microsoft Support for Xbox", etc.

3rd one is the "We refunded you" email confirming I'll be getting the full refund back on the digital game. (As the funds is back in my acc. already).

ah ok, thought you had 3 attempts. 

#4589 Nothing-   Tomorrow King - Interloper Kai CAGiversary!   9841 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2021 - 03:25 AM

You nerds are slow.  How am I the first person posting about this today at 9:25pm?

xbox-fridge.jpg

#4590 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10462 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2021 - 04:10 AM

You nerds are slow.  How am I the first person posting about this today at 9:25pm?

xbox-fridge.jpg

That's sweet but I'm to tired to venture out after a lonnngg weekend. I wanted to get one of those for my son.