Best Buy 9/22 only ... save 10% on Microsoft Xbox and Nintendo eShop digital gift cards

Cornelius

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
l5Da2pR.jpg

The title says it all, and lasts until 10pm PDT.  The "shop now" link lands here:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-select-gift-cards

Reminder, if you're picking up an XsX or XsS from the Microsoft Store today, they take Microsoft/Xbox gift cards as currency, so this is a way to save 10% off your pre-order. :D/

Shoot. I was only able to get $200 at 10% off a couple days ago from Newegg so I got the rest from Target for 5% just using red card.

These don't deliver instantly though, right? It's a little close to pre-orders launching to be stockpiling these if they can take an hour or two to deliver.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a related story, BB reward certificates no longer work on gift cards. (This was always technically what it said, but the last time I tried to buy anything from BB it still worked.)

Anyone know if you add Microsoft currency to the account after submitting the preorder for the Xbox Series X, will that be applied? Want to avoid ending up with $500 of Xbox bucks :D

Anyone know if you add Microsoft currency to the account after submitting the preorder for the Xbox Series X, will that be applied? Want to avoid ending up with $500 of Xbox bucks :D
I can't say for sure. But there is what appears to be a pretty full featured option for updating payment methods on the order.

These can be used like a regular Microsoft gift card, right? Like, I could pick these up and purchase a Surface Duo for 10% off from their online store?

These can be used like a regular Microsoft gift card, right? Like, I could pick these up and purchase a Surface Duo for 10% off from their online store?
I bought a laptop from Microsoft store once with XBox cards. That was last year though so just doublecheck policies and you should be good.

The max amount of cards you can buy is probably well below what you would need for that.

Considering some more eshop credit, but I try not to buy unless the $50 cards are $42.50

I've found that I can pretty regularly get about 10% off eShop cards on Raise - combine that with eBates/Rakuten, and I can generally get about 11% off "normally".

I miss the days of 20% off.

It was a good deal and it helped me feel a little better about paying for a full price preorder of Pikmin 3. Incidentally, Amazon still has the $10 codes for $9. Just bought two.

I can't say for sure. But there is what appears to be a pretty full featured option for updating payment methods on the order.
I just tried to update my payment method and it is said "we can't change your payment option". yesterday it would take me to another screen, where i could make changes. im not sure if something changed when they updated the delivery date or what. i paid for an S with about $310 in credit and paypal for the remaining $26 and change.

bread's done
Back